CHAPTER 1: A BOY AND A DRAGON

Dressed from tip to toe in a brown hood, with slight stains of mud on your attire. You looked around from behind the bushes, as you recognized at least one person from the group. Barbatos, the hair was unmistakable, and his voice? Oh, his feminine-sounding voice was out of the ordinary.

Your task was, and still is, to help sabotage Dvalin. As the archon of the abyss, you needed to help out with something, right? Plus, with Lumine in the abyss right now, you need to do the outside work.

"Oh, hello." You ran up to them. They eyed you with very suspicious looks, as you realized that your hood did look a bit... Weird. You let your hair feel the summer breeze again as you let your hood down.

You planned on having a fake vision; but of course, it broke. Now you're just hoping to mess things up a bit. "We're in the middle of something, may you please excuse yourself." A red-haired man said. "Oh, uh, sorry, I must've mistook you guys for my... family."

"Why would you mistake us for your family?" Paimon asked. "I'm set on a journey throughout Tevyat to find my family, or, my ..." You needed to decide on a name for your made-up family. "brother, Caesar..-"

"Plus, I'm a big fan of you." You turned to Barbatos. "eeee! 3 times winner of best bard, I've always loved your music." You randomly said, you couldn't help it! But at least they took the bait. "Why, yes I am!" He cheerfully smiled. You wanted to murder him then and there—, but he was an old friend.

"Say, what's your favourite song of this bard?" The red haired man asked. You were stumped for a bit, you didn't know his songs! "...How can I choose?"

"Paimon thinks she dodged the fact we're discussing somethi—"

"Oh you're busy?" You asked, you recognized that blondie— he looked an awful lot like Luli. Didn't Lumine have a twin brother? "Yes... We're— Discussing things right now. It's an important matter of events, we'd like to request for you to lea-"

"Don't be so blue! I'm sure I can help, so tell, what are you doing?"

They obviously felt a bit intimidated by how you said 'what are you doing?' because you said it very forcingly, and your tone changed into a more... Scary one.

That pixie who you assumed is Paimon, definitely a bit startled and scared from your sudden tone, started whispering to Aether. You could make out some words, like "they seem to be on the same journey like us," and "maybe they know about your sister.". Aether nodded while Paimon looked at you. "We're on a... Journey, just like you, to travel Tevyat in hopes for the seven."

"The seven?" you queried,

"Yeah! The seven archons?"

You stood there in a bit of shock and in mainly anger, but your face hid it. "sorry, sorry, continue?" "Paimon and Aether are looking for the seven because Aether lost his sister Lumine and now we want to find her so we're looking for the seven!"

"They didn't even call me an archon after that?-" You mumbled to yourself, thankfully not loud enough for people to hear. "ah! No no, I meant what are we all doing right now?" You asked, smiling.

The blonde girl stepped into the conversation. "I'm Jean, acting grandmaster of the knights of Favonius, this is Venti, Diluc, and Aether. We are looking to save Dvalin— Or, Stormterror, we have retrieved his 'tears' to fix the holy lyre—" You looked at the lyre in the boys hands, there were some red crystals, 3 to be exact. He continued to speak...

"The crystals look... Muddy. Dvalin... You're going through so much pain." He looked at the traveler. "Let's start purifying these crystals first. Please, Aether." he gave the red, floating crystals to the boy, there was a brief flash of light, before the red turned into a turquoise blue. The blonde girl, Jean, started to speak. "It is hard to believe such a thing is possible, until you've seen it with your own eyes."