Chapter 4

Eric POV

She looks so helpless lying in my arms. I run. I run as fast as I can to the infirmary. I see Four out of the corner of my eye. Walking the other way. He hasn't seen her yet. As I'm running I yell out to him,"Four!"

He turns around and immediately looks at the body in my arms. He starts running with me. I'm getting weird looks all around me but I don't care.

I reach the infirmary, "Help! An initiate got shot in her left shoulder just a few minutes ago." A nurse comes and brings over a gurney and I gently place her down on it. The doctor and a couple of nurses come and put her in a room and tend to her. I want to stay and be there when she wakes up but I have a feeling I need to kick an initiate's ass right now.

I turn to go back to the training room, but I am stopped when someone punches me in the face. That someone just happens to be Four. I punch him back in the jaw.

I yell at Four, "DUDE WHAT THE F*** IS WRONG WITH YOU!"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN ERIC? WHAT HAPPENED TO MY SISTER?"

"FOUR YOU THINK I AM THE ONE THAT DID THIS? A STUPID INITIATE DID THIS! APPARENTLY HE DOES'NT KNOW HOW TO USE A F***ING GUN!"

With that I stomp away back to the training room.

The stupid initiates are still shooting.

I yell, "LISTEN UP I WANT EVERY ONE TO DO 20 MORE ROUNDS ABD THEN YOU CAN LEAVE. ALRIGHT?"

I say this in my scariest instructor voice you would ever hear.

Then I sneer, "Except for you", and point to Ian.

"START!"

I walk over to Tris. "You can leave for lunch. Your boyfriend is in the infirmary with the Stiff."

"You sure", she questions.

"Positive", I smirk, thinking about what I am planning to do to Ian.

"Okay", she speaks warily but still walks out of the training room.

"INITIATES! On second thought I want every one to stop shooting and gather around Ian's target."

Everyone does what I told them and Ian looks like he's about to shit his pants.

I walk up to him with our faces inches apart.

"Did you shoot an initiate today", I question in a voice so low it can sometimes be even more scary when I am yelling.

"N-no uh sa-sir", the pathetic boy stutters.

I smirk with amusement in my voice, "Are you lying to me?"

I turn to the other initiates without waiting for an answer from him, "Did Ian shoot the Stiff?" I get no answer. God the pack of transfers this year must be dumb as shit. "DID HE?"

"Yes sir", all the initiates say together. They all look at me scared. Some of them are even trembling.

I turn back to Ian, "Oh, so you did lie to me. STAND IN FRONT OF THE TARGET!"

I pick up a gun and aim it towards him. "I'd stay still if I were you because if you move, consider yourself dead. And I don't particularly have a problem with that."

I shoot bullets all around him outlining his body, but I don't forget to "accidentally" shoot him in the foot. Ian starts to cry out in pain.

"THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU'RE A F***ING IDIOT PLAYING AROUND WITH A F***ING GUN!"

I look around to see all the initiates even more scared than they were before. Perfect, "Okay, it's lunch EVERYONE OUT!"

Some initiates go and help him out of the training room and that's when I notice Max standing in the back of the room. Oh f*** I'm in some deep shit.

"I came in here to see how Tris was doing on her first day of training, but then it got interesting so I stayed. And Eric", Max sigh then starts to chuckle, " are you going soft because man you are whipped."

I stare at him in horror. Do I have a crush on the Stiff? I don't even know here name!
*******************************
Hey guys sorry that it is so short!
I just have a lot going on in school right now! Ivhope you like it!
And thank you for over 130 reads!!!!
The next Chapter will be a bit longer so I'll upload it on Monday!!
Xoxo Cat