bruno found it first

It was a day before mirabel's ceremony. "Bruno can you get some decorations from the basement?" Abuela asked. "Yea mama." Bruno replied. He walked down to the basement and turn the lights on. "Were are the decorations?" Bruno mumbled to himself. "There." He grabbed the box it was a little heavy then he saw a little door. "Bruno!!" Abuela shouted. " coming." Bruno shouted back. It was night and everyone was heading to bed. When bruno thought everyone was in their rooms he snuck down to the basement. Dolores heard him and followed him quietly. He examined the door and looked at the door knob. "Is that a M on it?" Bruno asked himself. He opened the door. It was a slide with different shades of green. He poked his head in and saw two black buttons and jumped back. "What the-" two hand grabbed his ankles. Dolores grabbed his arms. Bruno was kicking and screaming but the hands were to strong. Dolores's hand were to weak to hold on to bruno. He was dragged in and the door shut. Dolores ran to get her mom. Bruno slid down the slide screaming. He hit the ground. He covered his eyes with his arms shaking and crying. "Hey there my brunito why you crying?" A voice asked. A hand pulled brunos arms off his head. He opened his eyes and say his father. "Papa?" Bruno mumbled. "Yes" the other pedro said. He helped bruno get up. "Were am i?" Bruno asked. "Your home now hijo." Pedro answered. "Does this mean I have two doors?" Bruno asked. "Kinda." Pedro replied. Bruno looked around. "Is this another casita?" Bruno mumbled. "Its a better casita." Pedro said. Bruno saw his family all waiting at their doors; they turned to him. Bruno did not get a nice feeling from this place. "Why do you all have buttons for eyes?" Bruno asked. "So many questions, come along we have a celebration to get to." Pedro replied. Meanwhile Dolores is banging on her mother's door. "What happened Dolores?" Pepa asked half asleep. "It bruno he was socked in a door, mama we need to help him!!" Dolores shouted. "It was just a nightmare honey." Pepa said and guided Dolores to her door and then went back to sleep. Meanwhile the other pedro was showing bruno the other casita. "Well , let's celebrate my hijo's arrival; hes finally here." Pedro shouted holding bruno. The other family cheered. Music started playing and everyone started dancing. "Come on it's a party for you start dancing." Pedro cheered. Pedro pulled bruno to the middle of the casita and danced with him. Bruno smiled. Everyone was dancing and partying then bruno yawned. "You seem tired let's get to bed now my little hijo." Pedro said. "O-ok." Bruno replied. Pedro to bruno to his room. "Ugh I hate the stairs." Bruno mumbled. "We know so that's why we made your room better." Pedro explained. He opened brunos door and there were no stairs and sand it was a room with a normal bed, lamp, wallpaper and floor. "Its a normal room and no stairs." Bruno cheered. "Like it dont you?" Pedro asked. "I love it thanks papa." Bruno said. "Your welcome cariño." Pedro replied. He tucked bruno into bed. Bruno wake up in his tower. He ran down stairs everyone was waiting for him in the dining room. "Everything ok?" Bruno asked. "What happened last night Dolores said you got sucked into a tiny door?" Pepa asked. "Um well that's kinda what happened." Bruno replied. "So what did happen last night?" Julieta asked. "Well I found this tiny door in the basement while grabbing the decorations and when it was night I went back down there to see it again and I opened it looked in and saw eyes so I jumped back then two hand grabbed my ankles the Dolores grabbed my arms but I was sucked in any way but what was on the other side was amazing it was another casita and all of you were there but you all had buttons for eyes and um." Bruno said but didnt want to finish his sentence in front of his mama. "And what?" Pepa asked. There- there was dad." Bruno replied. "Pedro?" Abuela asked. "Yea" bruno replied. "We all danced and partied and papa tucked me into bed for the first time." Bruno explained. "You have to show us." Abuela shouted. He took them to the basement but it wasn't there. "It was right here I swear." Bruno said. "I guess you two were just imagining it it was night time after all." Abuela said walking away. "I guess maybe it was casita messing with you." Julieta said. "Maybe." Bruno mumbled. Everyone left the basement. Dolores went up to bruno."I saw it too it was there." She said to him. It was maribels ceremony. Bruno was heading to his room. He opened his door and noticed the tiny door was at the bottom of the stairs. "I knew it was real." Bruno thought to himself. He went though the door. Pedro was waiting at the end of the slide. "There you are." Pedro cheered. "We have a fun day planned for you." Pedro explained. Pedro walked bruno through the village. "This place is so loving." Bruno said. "You could stay here." Pedro replied. They walked back to the casita. They sat down at the dining room table. "How could I stay here?" Bruno asked. "We just have to give you buttons." Pedro explained. "We just sow them in to your eyes and then you can stay for ever." Pedro said "but what about my family they'll miss me." Bruno replied. "Will they though?" Pedro asked. "What they would they love me." Bruno shouted. Pedro got a serious face. "Do they though look at the way they treat you does that seem like love?" Pedro asked. "They do though they're my family." Bruno replied. "We're your family too and we can treat you better then them do they actually love or do they just say it?" Pedro asked. "Well they... they-um." Bruno mumbled. "Do they appreciate you or just determine it on your gift what they do dont seem like love but what we do does." Pedro explained. "Well your kinda right their they do always blame the visions on me and you guys dont." Bruno replied. Pedro smiled. "More reasons to stay here we'll treat you better and not judge you based of your gift." Pedro said. "But won't sowing the buttons hurt?" Bruno asked. "Just one of julieta's aprepas after and you'll be find."Pedro replied. "W-well I guess you can sow the buttons." Bruno replied. "Now that's a good chico."Pedro said "let me go grabbed them then."Pedro said as he walked away. Bruno felt worried. The other Dolores sat next to bruno. "Hey Dolores." Bruno said. She didnt say anything back but grabbed his arm and whispered in his ear "it's not safe here it's not what he promises." "What do you mean dolores?" Bruno asked. "I'm back." Pedro cheered. "What are you doing Dolores?"Pedro asked. "Just talking with tio bruno." Dolores replied. "Ok but can you go to the other room now?" Pedro asked. "Okay abuelo." Dolores replied. She left the room. Julieta's sat a plate of aprepas down on the table and left. "There now we're prepared, oh I forgot what colors would you like green like your eyes, black is traditional, brown,blue maybe even pink any color you like really." Pedro explained. "Green I guess." Bruno replied. "Ok." Pedro said. The black buttons change to a dark green. Pedro grabbed the needle and put the string through it. He put the button over bruno's eye. He put the needle through the buttons hole stabbing bruno's eye. Bruno gripped on his chair and sqeuled a little bit. Pedro finished the first eye. He handed bruno a aprepas. Bruno ate it. "Now the first ones done let's do the second one." Pedro said. He put the second button over brunos other eye and sowed it in. He gave him another aprepas. "Your vision should come back in a few seconds." Pedro said. Bruno regained his sight but didnt see a normal pedro it was a skinny half bug one. Screams.