family time

Mirabel woke up in the nursery. She left her room to see everyone had normal eyes. "Mama I have something to tell you." Mirabel said heading to her mother. "What is it." Julieta asked. "I had a nice um I guess dream last night." Mirabel replied. "Let's talk about it down stairs I need to get breakfast ready." Julieta said.  "Ok." Mirabel replied. They went down stairs to the kitchen. "So what happened in your dream?" Julieta asked. "Well first I went to the basement found a little door and when I opened it there was a tunnel. I went through and you were waiting on the other side then we went up the stairs and everyone was waiting up the and everyone had button eyes and I saw tio bruno. We all dance together and I danced with tio bruno the we went to bed." Mirabel replied. "Maybe don't mention the bruno parts ok." Julieta said. "Ok mama." Mirabel said sadly. "Hey Mirabel." Dolores said. Mirabel walked over to Dolores. "What?" Mirabel asked. "Are you sure it was a dream, you know I told what happened to tio bruno." Dolores replied. "Well it could've been real but I'm not sure yet." Mirabel replied. "Ok." Dolores said then walked away from Mirabel. Mirabel thought for a second what if the bruno she saw was the actual bruno but then how would he have button eyes? Were they sewn into his real eyes? Ouch that would hurt. She walk to the basement door. "There's only one way to find out." She said to herself. She walked down the stairs to the wall were the door was but it wasn't there anymore. She checked the other walls but it wasn't there. Guess it was a dream she thought. She went to her room and saw the door next to her bed. "It was real." She said. She was gonna go through then luisa came in and told her breakfast was done. She got her breakfast ate then went back to her room. She opened the tiny door and went through. The other Julieta was waiting for her. "Hi my little mira." Julieta said. "Hi mama." Mirabel replied.  "Mama I have something to ask you."Mirabel "ask me anything." Julieta replied. "Is the tio bruno the real tio bruno?"Mirabel asked. The other Julieta paused before giving her answer. "Of course all of us are real." "Ok." Mirabel said. "Can I talk with him just me and him?" Mirabel asked. "Ok." Julieta replied. She called for bruno and he came then julieta told him to sit with Mirabel the she left. "Can I ask you something tio bruno?" Mirabel asked. "Anything cariño." Bruno replied. "Are you the real tio bruno, the one that left my world to this one?" Mirabel asked. Bruno fround he didnt know how to answer. He knew the other Julieta was listening and his answer better be something she was ok with. "I um well I kinda am." He replied. "Would you want to come back with me, tia Pepa and my mama have been wondering were you went."Mirabel said. Bruno could sense julieta didnt like his answer and mirabel question. "Why would you want t-to go b-back there it's so m-much better here." Bruno replied. Julieta burst into the room. "Mira I have a surprise for you." She shouted. Bruno went back to smiling before looking at julieta. "Let's go." Bruno said. "Ok we'll talk later then. The three went down to the dining room to see a fantastic feast. "Woh." Mirabel said surprised. "Let's all sit down." Julieta said. They all sat down. "Is the rest of the family gonna join us?" Mirabel asked. "You father's gonna be here in a minute the rest of the family is gonna be here." Julieta replied. "Ok then."Mirabel said sadly. Meanwhile the real Julieta just finished making lunch and went to go get Mirabel. "Mira lunch is ready." Julieta said. When everyone got lunch agustin noticed mirabel didn't get lunch in fact he hasn't seen her all day. "Hey did you see mirabel get lunch?" Agustin asked julieta. "I was going to ask you the same thing." Julieta replied. The two got worried and went to her room. They went in and saw she wasn't there. They thought maybe she went to town. The asked some towns people but no one saw her. They went back to casita and asked Dolores if she could hear her. "I-i cant hear her." Dolores said. They all started to worry. However they weren't the only in a troubled mood. Bruno was trying his best to keep a smile but he knew what was going to happen later. Mirabel could tell bruno was worried she wondered why though. "Is something wrong bruno?" Mirabel asked. "N-no nothings wrong." Bruno replied mumbling. "Are you sure?" She asked. "Yeah just f-fine." He replied. He wasn't fine he was petrified. He knew julieta was gonna do something bad after mira left. Agustin was sitting next to bruno. He knew what was gonna happen to bruno and that it was gonna hurt a lot. Agustin felt so sorry for him. He knew he was powerless to stop it though he had the same stacher as bruno that was the status for everyone other than julieta and Mirabel. He knew if he tried to help bruno he would get the same punishment as him and it wouldn't be worth it. "Hey papa you haven't said much." Mirabel said. Mirabel talked made agustin zone back in. "You ok too?" Mirabel asked. "Just fine thanks for-r asking." Agustin replied. "Ok I guess."Mirabel replied. She went back to eating. Julieta was eyeing Agustin from across the table as if she knew what he was thinking. Bruno was sweating. He didnt want Mirabel to leave but if she did he didnt want her to come back. He thought mirabel took a intrest in reconnecting with her lost tio and julieta would know that so would her punishment maybe be merciful? He didnt know what was going to happen to him and the way julieta was looking at Agustin made bruno wonder what he did wrong or if julieta was just in the mood to hurt everyone now but then again the thing that mimics his family members is unpredictable. When bruno saw the harried thing turn from his dad to his sister he wished he could predict the future in this casita. Seeing the future the very thing that got him to say yes to that monster now the thing he wished he had back. He wished he'd never say yes to that thing. Sure he wasn't treated in the best way and everyone misunderstood his gift and he would get yelled at and sometimes hit for predicting a future someone didn't like but it was better then this well at least the thing that looked like his sister kept its promise for a little while and gave him a family that didn't blame him for the future but after it went down hill. "Well I'm stuffed I think I'll take a nap." Mirabel said. "Ok dear let me walk you to bed." Julieta replied. Julieta walked mirabel to her bed as Agustin and bruno followed. She tucked mira in and as she left the room she said "sweet dreams my little mira." Julieta looked at bruno and grabbed his wrist at tugged him down the stairs but not to forcefully but it was kinda tight. She took him to a dark hallway and threw him against the wall at the end. "I heard the answer you gave mirabel WHY WOULD YOU TELL HER YOUR HER REAL BRUNO NOW SHE'LL WANT TO TAKE YOU BACK TO THE REAL WORLD!!!" Julieta shouted. "I-im sorry I didnt mean to I didnt want to lie to her." Bruno replied. "Didnt want to lie to her this whole world is a big lie it's not even real." Julieta said. Bruno saw her look was changing then saw a weird moth julieta hybrid. Bruno was so scared he now knew that julieta hated the fact the mirabel took a intrest in him. Bruno was curled up in a corner in the hallway shaking and crying. "Please I'm sorry I didn't mean to I-i want my real family back." Bruno shouted. The Julieta moth hybrid was ready to attack.

"To bad

"To bad." It whispered. Then from behind of the julieta  a voice. "Mom w-what are you doing?" Mirabel asked. Julieta turned around. "Well I was um."Julieta replied. Bruno ran to mirabel an kinda hid behind but looking over her shoulder and Agustin was next to her. "Why do you look like that?" Mirabel asked. The other julieta paused it knew it was to late to lie mira saw to much now. The other Julieta tried to attack them but they ran. Up the stairs into mirabel's room. Agustin blocked the door with a dresser. Mirabel struggled to get the tiny door open but bruno and Agustin help. They got it open just as the other julieta broke down the door. Agustin was fending off the monster as Mirabel and bruno were getting in the door. "Come on papa!" Mirabel yelled. Agustin looked at her and reached out but the hybrid slashed him almost in half the Agustin screamed but mirabel got him in the tunnel and closed the door behind her and bruno crawled as fast as they could mirabel holding Agustin hand. They open the door at the end of the tunnel crawled out and closed it behind. Mirabel couldn't feel Agustin hand she looked down and saw a tiny agustin doll in her hand.

The real agustin and julieta burst open the door