Chapter 5: Tea Party!

Espresso woke up to loud knocking on his door and he went to answer it, but something truly unexpected happened. It was Pumpkin, but there was a giant, orange monster behind her.
"Yes?"
"Hello there, Espresso! I have invited you to a tea party!"
"T-Tea? Will there be ANY coffee?"
"I'm sorry, but there isn't any. Only tea. Will you still be coming?"
"I must decline your request, my apologies."
"Pompon, that's another one!" Just then, the beast trapped him and they walked, Espresso not really fighting back as he was too confused. He was taken to the dining room and placed in a chair, everyone was there. Then she picked Pompon up and it went back to being a plushie. She then sat down.
"Now that we're all here, let us begin this tea party!"
"... Are you not gonna tell us why we're here?" Asked Raspberry.
"Well after everything that happened yesterday, it feels like some of us hate each other. So I took you all here!"
"Well you won't poison us, will you?" Asked Princess.
"Aw, what do you take me for? I just want to loosen the tense mood. I'm not killing anyone, I'm inviting you to tea!"
"Why do I have to sit next to her?" Asked Red Velvet, glaring at Pastry as she gripped her crossbow.
"I know you guys don't like each other, so I think a nice tea will help!-"
"Yeah, no, I cannot sit here. So may I switch seats?" Asked Pastry.
"Now now Pastry, no need to get hateful!"
"I'm leaving." She said, walking away from the table.
"Pompon, do your thing." The plushie turned giant. Pastry was picked up and put down. She sighed in defeat.
"Great! Now for tea. I'll pour mine first." She made herself some tea. Then she went around the table, giving everyone tea. Some ordered regular tea, Parfait got a very sugary one, and Espresso seemed to just order a tea but not drink it.
"So, what will we all do tonight? I'll be playing with Pompon!"
"I'll be performing!" Said Parfait and Mint Choco.
"I'll read." Said Latte and Blackberry.
"I guess I'll be in my room." Said Fig, Lilac, Espresso and Raspberry.
"I'll be near all da flower pots! Watering them!" Said Carrot.
"I'll be brewing stuff!" Said Alchemist.
"Well I'll be with Knight!" Said Princess, Knight nodding.
"I WITH ROOM! RGHAAGHH!" Said Tiger Lily in broken English.
"I will be practicing something." Said Pastry, glaring at Red Velvet.
"I'll be sharpening something." Said Red Velvet, glaring at Pastry.
"Making wafflebots!" Said Crepe.
"I'll be trying out spells!" Said Cream Puff.
"Ah, so amazing! Well, I hope we all enjoy it! Feel free to go when you're done with your tea!" Now Espresso was freaking out. Also, if he's in a killing game couldn't she just kill him if he refused? But then seconds fly past and he was the only one left.
"You can go when you want to, Espresso. I know you only like coffee, so I won't force you to drink tea." She said. He nodded and left. The he went up to bed to remind himself of how much he loves coffee.