Chapter 7: Nobody saw it coming

Espresso woke up to a dumb alarm.
*DING DONG DONG DING*
"Attention! Guess what guys! Best thing ever! SOMEONE IS DEAD!!! GO TO THE DINING ROOM!" Everyone went down... But there was something nobody saw coming.
And neither did Cream Puff.
She was dead on the floor next to the drink she had been drinking the day the fight broke out.
"C-Cream.... Puff...?!" Latte ran towards her student and felt for a pulse. Couldn't find one though. So she felt herself tearing up.
"SHE'S GONE?!" Yelled Alchemist in shock.
"Y-Yeah!" Said Knight. "Has she been here since yesterday?!" Jellykuma ran in, shook his head, placed another book and then ran out.
"Who will read this time?" Asked Raspberry.
"I will." Said Blackberry.
"Cream Puff was technically killed during the fight but didn't die until 20:45. The killer was hanging out with her when she suddenly died, making the killer drag her down to her drink as they never knew that she was poisoned."
"That's gives average information, but the killer didn't even know?!" Asked Crepe.
"That's weird considering that poison was involved." Pointed out Mint Choco. Everyone agreed, preparing to start the investigation.
*investigation start*
Espresso examined the cup and there was a neon green liquid in it. It smelled awful too.
"Eugh... Smells bad." Said Mint, everyone nodding.
"So it's clear she was poisoned, but I think when it happened is also important. It happened during the fight, right? Maybe the killer poisoned it when it fell! Remember how it fell?" Said Parfait.
"Hmm... Most likely did go like that." Said Blackberry.
"So now we now need to discuss who-" Carrot was going to say, but Jellykuma came in.
"Trial time!"
"No fair! You barely give us any time! Give us more!" Said Crepe.
"Hah! My rules! Any complaints?"
"HELL YEAH THERES COMPLAINTS!" Crepe brought out their robotic arms, but then Jellykuma beeped. They put the arms away, annoyed.
"Any you won't need much time anyway! The murder isn't that complicated!"
Everyone went in the elevator.