1. The arrival

{On top of the king chess piece with tet}

(Tets pov)

"Hm seems like sora and shiro are doing well , they certainly are a duo to be reckoned with , I wonder how close they are to there next ga-" I was cut off by a powerful aura appearing behind me .

As I turn around a pair of hands cover my eyes effectively blinding me .

"Who-" I started before I heard a small giggle

The hands were removed from my eyes as I turned to be face to face with the goddess of chess herself , the only other God that lived through the war and funnily enough the only other God that was able to take the place of one true God .

"Your staring tet~" her voice was sweet but also firm

It took me a minute to realise what she ment when I finally looked away she laughed and floated backwards.

"certainly an interesting situation " I heard one of the old gods say before realising the goddess had disappeared .

As I was looking around I noticed her about to touch the queen chess piece.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" I say as she touches it and it fades red .

"Told you " I say while floating up to grab the piece from her hands as I notice she was wearing a chain that had a queens chess piece dangling from it.

{This is your chess piece necklace }

She must of noticed I was staring at her necklace and finally spoke up .

"You like to stare a lot don't you" she spoke before she floated away yet again only this time to the edge of my chest piece .

"Disboard certainly has changed from back then , hasn't it ?" She said as she was staring down at the world of disboard.

" yes it sure has , there is finally pea-" I was cut off again by one of the old gods .

"Do you accept how the world is now ?" They asked her , but didn't get a responce.

I turned back to look at her and she was already staring at me , I took the chance to see what she looked like , she had H/L H/C Hair ,  E/C eyes , S/C skin , she was wearing a black and F/C checkerd Japanese dress with black knee high stockings with F/C and S/F/C ribbons and patterns.

{This is your dress but black and F/C and instead of flower chess piece and checkard}

I

think I was staring at her too long . . . Again because she giggled and then black flugel wings appeared on her lower back and spread apart showing the gold and F/C marking over her wings before she started floating in the air said

"Hey tet ! , see you again soon"

Before she allowed herself to drop and fall from the side of my chess piece and fly away towards the direction of the home of flugels Avantheim . . . I spoke again but to no one in particular ...

"Heh I guess the real game just began , right ? "

"Rank 1 of the Exceed and strongest among the Gods "

" Y/N the Goddess of Chess "

"And Queen of Disboard."
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Authors notes)

H/L = Hair length
H/C = Hair colour
E/C = Eye colour
S/C = Skin colour
F/C = Favourite Colour
S/F/C = second favourite colour

I hope you all enjoyed part 1 and I know this isn't a very good chapter , it was sort of rushed sorry 😅

583 words~