7.The full story

"Tet did you bring them from another world?"

(Your pov)

He was silent for a few minutes.before he responded with a big grin on his face and a giggle.

"Well Blank beat me in a game so yeah , I brought them here!"

I turned to stare at him blankly before I stood up walked over to his floating form grabbing wrists to pull him down to me and then cupped his cheeks while saying

" Did you seriously bring blank here because you were having temper tantrum from loosing. "

He started blushing as he realised how close to his face I was before slowing nodding .

I sighed before removing my hands from his cheeks causing him to pout and fly over to give me a tight clingy hug.

I flinched slightly at the sudden contact as his weight pushed me down .

We both collapsed on the floor with Tet on top of me cuddling me with his face in the crook of my neck.

Once I realised what position we were in I started blushing profusely , turning crimson red .

{ Time skip to in front of the Elkian castle}

"So what game will we be playing Sora?"

I asked politely as me , Sora and Shiro were walking through the gates of Elkia .

They didn't respond they just smiled as we continued to walk into a room in which I assume was the throne room

"Okay so the game me and Shiro have decided to play you in is .."

248 words
Authors not :
Hey guys sorry it's a cliff hanger , also I know I haven't posted in awhile I've been really busy with my open mental health along with school aswell.