2.second time meeting.

A few days after the sudden appearance of the Goddess of Chess , Tet decided to pay a little visit to the people of Elkia and check up on how things were doing with the new rulers .

(Tet's pov)

As I was arriving outside of the palace , I noticed the flugel jabril speaking with Blank , so I decided to float away a little bit and stay hidden so she doesn't pick up my aura .

"Master I wanted to speak to with you about something ." The flugel said with a slight bit of concern lacing her voice.

" hm what is it jabril? " I heard shiro ask

"Well earlier on this morning , I was inside of avanthiem with dolly making some treats for you when I felt an extremely powerful aura around avanthiem  but when I went to go look at what it was that I could sense , that amazingly powerful aura was gone..."

When jabril replied to Blank , I was shocked and was second guessing I'd I heard that right .

If she left before jabril could see where she was then where did she go?

I kept asking myself that thousands of times before deciding too check back in on Blank later on and teleported back to my chess piece.

{Time skip to later on}

(Your pov)

I decided that after I checked up on avanthiem than fly around for a bit when I noticed Tet's aura was slightly darkened .

As I was flying over to check up on Tet I saw him floating just above the edge of his chess piece , so I decided to scare him a little bit .

I floated around the back of him , hiding my aura of course , I wrapped my hands over his eyes and my wings spread out to wrap around his waist , effectively surprising him.

"Why so sad Tet?"  I ask as he stuggled to get out my grip .

"Y/N?" He said as he finally pushed me off of him

"You didn't answer" I replied giggling before floating back and towards his bedroom.

"Why did you visit avanthiem ?" He said while following behind me.

" i may be a God but avanthiem was still my home back then you know " I said replying to his question , while flopping onto his bed with my wings folding slightly next to me.

(Tet's pov)

I watched as she fell on my bed and her wings fell beside her , she's beautiful as she once was .

"Why did you return to disboard Y/N ?"

.

.

.

.

417 words.

Authors note:

Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't been able to post as often as I wanted and I know this part is rushed but I'll get better at this and I'll hopefully post more often aswell.