RD|7 - Family Part (2)

The only thing she could see was red, some people had some nerve

          The only thing she could see was red, some people had some nerve. Speed walking in the house, all of her rationale thinking was now out the window as she walked up on the individual with a deep scowl on her face. "What the fuck are you doing here?" She questioned with rage lacing behind every word.

Omari had a confused look on his face as he instructed his grandmother to take Ameri in the back away from the adults. Walking over to Amina, he placed his hand on her lower back. "Aminatu." He warned but it was like she didn't hear her. "This isn't the place for this." He whispered quietly.

She scoffed and ignored Omari. He had nerve telling her this wasn't the place for this when he was just badgering her outside after she asked him to drop the topic until they were in the comfort of their own home. "I asked you a question." she hissed.

"Amina, this is my girlfriend Seven." Chase introduced as he stood to the side watching the sisters share a scowl.

"I know who the fuck she is. You don't deserve to be here." Amina continued.

Seven sighed, "Aminatu, I k-." She started but Amina cut her off.

"My name is Amina." She corrected.

Seven nodded, "Amina, my apologies. Can we have this conversation in private when Pure arrives?" She pleaded but again, Amina didn't want to hear anything.

"Screw this." She snapped and looked around for her and Ameris belongings.

"Amina please. There's some things that you need to know and I just want to reconnect before your wedding."

"Reconnect? Where was the reconnecting when I was on my ass taking care of a baby!? Where was the reconnecting when you watched your father throw me out on my ass at eighteen years old!?" She shouted and watched as Seven stood before her quiet as a mouse. "I thought so. You can do me a favor and reconnect with your own ass." She stated and started to walk away from Seven.

But Seven was angry as well, "What did you want me to do Aminatu? Run behind you and be on my ass as well? I was seventeen!" Seven shouted back.

Turning on her heels, "You were my ride or die. If it was you, I would've been right behind you and I'm sorry that daddy did that to you but you can't put this all on me. You had a choice and you chose to choose an unrealistic profession in the eyes of our parents."

Amina wasn't taking Sevens age as an excuse, "And now? You're twenty six, what's your excuse huh? I have a little girl in the back there that needed you, you and the family that threw her own mother on her ass when she couldn't fend for herself. Do you know what I went through!? Do you know how many nights I went to sleep hungry just to make sure that my daughter had food in her mouth even if that means I would suffer!?" She questioned in rage and walked closer to Seven so only her could hear. "My dignity was snatched from me when I had to constantly sleep with her father for money just to survive and get my ass beat when I questioned his motives towards her; so again, what's your excuse now that you're a grown ass woman that no longer need to follow through with her daddy's rules?" The disgust and pain was laced through her throat.