RD|9 - The Wedding Part (2)

The Djay looked at the couple on the dance floor as they shared their first dance together as husband and wife

The Djay looked at the couple on the dance floor as they shared their first dance together as husband and wife. "Alright y'all this is a request from the hubby as his first official gift to his wife. This is something that they've been working on for the last couple of months and it's finally done and we're going to be hearing it the same time as everyone. Y'all ready?" He hyped and played Amina's single titled Mother that she dedicated to Ameri.

Looking at Omari with wide eyes, "You didn't!" She chuckled and watched as everyone listened to her.

"That's my mommy!" Ameri shouted and ran over to the couple before Omari picked her up. "You sound so good mommy." She gushed and kissed her mothers cheek.

Amina smiled, "Thank you baby. This is a song that I wrote for you when you were just a tiny baby." She informed Ameri and gazed at Omari, "I thought we were waiting until after the honeymoon to release it."

He shrugged, "I never gave you a definite answer. It was actually released earlier today and you're already charting. TikTok is blowing the song out of the waters with new and existing mothers. You did your shit on this song and I wanted to surprise you. No biggie."

"It's a big deal." She smiled and looked down at his lips before staring in his eyes, she saw something flickered in them before they turned stone cold. "Can I kiss you?" She asked as she tilted her head to study him some more.

This man is too fine for his own damn good. She thought.

He chuckled and placed his free ha and behind her neck, "You're my wife. You get to do whatever you want." He said to her before capturing her lips in his all over again.

The loud cheers could be heard throughout the reception along with the flash of the photographer and videographer. "Ewww!" Ameri squealed and broke up Amina and Omari from kissing as she rushed over to her grandparents.

The song switched as everyone started making their way to the dance floor. Amina looked around for Ameri and saw her dancing with Theodore which made her heart leap. She was truly blessed to be welcomed in this family even if Omari and her knew this was all for their own benefits.

Squealing from behind caused Amina to break her focus from Ameri and Theodore, "This wedding was absolutely breathtaking!" Pure said ecstatically while hugging Amina.

Amina smiled and engulfed her back. Over the last two days she had taken the time out and actually gave her sisters time to get to know her now as an adult as she allowed the privilege of telling her the same about their lives now as grown women.

"Thank you and I'm glad that you guys are here. It honestly means a lot to me seeing as apart from Ameri and Ms. Cynthia there's no else that's really here for me. If you know what I'm saying." She said honestly.

Chase walked up behind Seven and grabbed ahold of her from the back before leaning down and kissing her cheek. "What you say, you wanna be next?" He asked while Seven just shook her head.