RD|17 - Award Ceremony & Confessions

It was like the every news channel and media outlet was covering a story between Amina and Omari

It was like the every news channel and media outlet was covering a story between Amina and Omari. Whether it was based on the sextape, Omaris arrest or both; they were the topics and Amina didn't like it one bit as she sat biting on her nails. "Do you guys think he's okay? Shouldn't they be letting him out by now?" She questioned her sisters and Omaris family along with Ms. Cynthia.

Ms. Cynthia grabbed Amina's hands from her mouth, "The men are taking care of things but in the meantime you have to take care of you. You haven't slept since yesterday Amina. You're going to send your body into overdrive and stress isn't good."

"My husband is in jail, the last thing I want o do is sleep." She snapped unintentionally.

Her eyes were red and swollen, her nose was irritating her and it was like her stomach was touching her back from how hungry she was. After Omaris arrest, Seven and Pure made it their mission to pick her up from the Pizza restaurant and brought her back to the McCalls estate where they spent the entire night together brainstorming ways on which they could fix this entire ordeal.

It took Amina at least three hours to calm Ameri down from crying for Omari and try to rid her of her fears from the events that occurred yesterday. She felt worthless and she knew that she couldn't blame anyone but herself. If she had come out and confess everything from the beginning then none of this would be happening and the guilt was eating her alive.

Marian sat the plate of tuna sandwiches and a glass of water in front of Amina, "I know you don't want to eat but those babies need something." She whispered next to her with a knowing look.

In the midst of all that was happening, Amina had totally forgot that she was even pregnant and that made her break down even more as she picked up the plate and forced herself to eat the sandwiches and drink the cup full of water before she eventually lost the battle with sleep as she spread out on the sofa.

Pure looked at her sister with nothing but worrisome in her eyes. "I keep wondering if she'll ever have a peaceful life with everything that she had to endure on her own and sometimes I feel as if we could've done more to be there for her but we were still so young and was only just getting started on our own lives about three years ago." She cried softly.

"You guys can't keep carrying that burden around. It won't do any of you Justice. It'll only hurt you more; it's time to forgive and learn to accept things for what they were because you can't go back in time to change it but you can change the future, you can change how you girls continue to move forward as a family. We don't know the extent on why Omari was arrested but I know my son; something had to push him to that point and they need all of our support until they decide to share what's going on with us." Claire hugged Seven and Pure.

"That's right because that's what families are for and by the grace of God. We'll continue to be just that; a family." Ms. Cynthia agreed and smiled softly.