𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

ᴏ-ᴏᴘʜᴇʟɪᴀ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ, ɢɪʀʟ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʟᴏᴏᴅ
---

Ophelia Moonshadow was finally at peace. She'd settled down in a nice home, had a lovely wife and two adorable children. She thought life would be a lot easier on her after everything, but boy was she wrong. Amidst the chaos of having kids and introducing them to her side of life, she found herself wrapped up in a mystery, one where she had to battle dragons, elves and other fantastical creatures as they threatened to destroy all that she knew and loved.

---

-OPHELIA MOONSHADOW-

"Take one step closer and I will drive my sword into your skull

"Take one step closer and I will drive my sword into your skull."

---

-KATE BISHOP-

"'OKAY'?! Last time I checked nearly being baked alive was not 'OKAY

"'OKAY'?! Last time I checked nearly being baked alive was not 'OKAY.'"

---

DISCLAIMER

I own this story completely, plot included, I just don't own any Marvel characters in it.

This is a sequel to my previous books, titled 'OPHELIA' and 'HUNTED', so check those out before you read this, yeah? Good.

Lastly, don't forget to comment and vote on this story. Go crazy in the comments section, but no spamming random words and/or letters. Hate isn't welcome, but constructive criticism certainly is welcome.

I hope you enjoy this story!

Have a lovely day/night!

With love and hugs,

Daisy Rose