四┊miss dandelion⌇⁺

jean, part 1 ‧₊・ ⁺

"Y/N!" You heard a shrill call as Venti finished up another song. Clapping for the fifth thousandth time that day (his songs were just that good), you turned to the source of the voice: a very energetic Paimon. You waved, and turned to Venti. "Ah, it's the traveler!" His eyes lit up at the sight of the soft-spoken blonde boy who walked towards the two of you. However, when Paimon's little white head came into view, Venti slowly deflated. Almost literally. "And that pesky little thing that flies around him."

You laughed at Venti's mood change. "Pfft, she's not THAT bad." The bard opened his mouth to retort, but shut it quickly when the pair arrived. 

"Y/N!! Paimon's sorry about that." Paimon apologized bashfully, to which you smiled and shook your head, as if to say no worries. 

"I see you've met Venti." Aether spoke up, gesturing to the bard, who sat at the edge of the statue's pond. 

"Yes, indeed! Y/N is quite the interesting character, hehe." Venti winked. He began to strum a soft tune on his lyre. You turned to Aether, and smiled at him. He returned your smile, but it seemed to have darkened a little.

"Aether, what's wron-" You began, but was cut off by Paimon's excited voice. 

"Look--it's Barbara!!" she exclaimed, pointing to a petite girl with long, ash blonde pigtails. They were curled at the end, causing it to go up and down with her every step. Judging from the way she dressed, you could tell she was a nun from the Church. You smoothed your plain beige clothing, and adjusted your hair a little. You couldn't help but notice she looked a little familiar.

"Wait, is that THE Barbara?!" 

A/N: 

yes, it is THE Barbara, Y/N

short update today, i've been pretty busy :( but I still wanted to make an update today, part 2 coming really soon I promise!