̗̀ roses are red┊valentine's day

mondstadt - valentine's day special ~

a/n: basically you make everyone from mondstadt your love interest hehe. (note - this is BIG time-skip from adventures of a gardener,  it's all the way to when you already met everyone in Mondstadt. ) I may make a Liyue and Inazuma version too :D

without further ado, enjoy!

⁀➷ roses are red  ♥

⁀➷ roses are red  

You yawned and stretched, reaching for your calendar you always kept on your nightstand. The date that was last circled read February 14th. Ah, that's right, today was the holiday called "Valentine's Day". 

Though you had no clue what it was, traveller and Paimon had explained it to be a day of relationships; friendships and romance alike.

You were excited to celebrate this intriguing holiday. You had already hired another worker to run the flower shop, since you would be enjoying yourself today. (Not to mention, traveller had said that flowers were one of the key gifts on Valentine's Day. You were confident that business would be booming today!)

You ventured out of the flower shop and walked quite a long way to get to the front of Mondstadt, near its big gates. On the way, you waved to Donna and Flora, who were not only your acquaintances, but also your business rivals.

Aether and Paimon were finishing up commissions in Liyue, so the three of you would spend a dinner together when they got back...which meant you had the whole day to yourself.

You passed by the adventurers' guild, and noticed Bennett, Fischl, and another boy you've never seen before. He had long silvery hair and noticeable bright red eyes. He spoke in short, brief sentences.

"Oh! It's Y/N!" Bennett waved you over. You turned your attention to him and waved back, making your way towards the group. 

"Greetings, my faithful servant." Fischl dramatically curtsied. Her companion, Oz, hovered beside her. "What brings you here on this day, where hearts come together for the seasons to come, bearing against the winter cold. Perhaps it is fate, that we meet on such a pleasant day."

a/n: I tried to speak in Fischl language, I tried..

Oz cleared his throat. "She means she is glad to see you he-"

"Quiet, Oz." Fischl huffed, turning away.

You chuckled in amusement, as Fischl's face faded to a bright red. "I'm glad to see you here too. Who's this?" you gestured towards the silver-haired boy.

He pointed to himself. "Razor. You?"

"I'm Y/N!" you smiled, to which he returned a small smile back.

Bennett waved to you. "Y/N! Razor and I brought you a Valentine's Day gift!" He gave you a bundle of slightly scorched roses. "Though...when we were gathering them..we encountered a group of hilichurls, and when fighting them off, the flowers kind of got burnt..."

♡┊adventures of a gardener (genshin impact x reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara