I'm Ready

Lan Xichen came into the room just as someone was limping out. His hair was disheveled and his entire body was covered in bruises and hickeys. His clothes were rather stretched out as well. He continued to grasp his waist as he slowly trudged through the hotel's hallway.

"Wangji," Lan Xichen called out.

"Yes?" Lan Wangji had just put on a pair of gray sweatpants but he remained shirtless, revealing his toned eight-pack, pecs, and arms.

Lan Xichen internally sighed. Lan Wangji didn't seek sexual pleasure often, but it still bothered Lan Xichen nonetheless to see his brother with some random one-night stand walking into a hotel the Lan mafia group owned. He wished to see Lan Wangji with someone who he actually loved and watch him be happy like how he is now with Nie Mingjue and Meng Yao. It pained him to know that after their mother's death, Lan Wangji will never open his heart to anyone else besides him and their uncle.

"Brother?"

"Huh?" Lan Xichen stopped spacing out. "Sorry Wangji, what were you saying?"

"I was asking why you needed to come here so late at night. Did anything happen?"

"No, nothing happened. I just wanted to inform you that you must have a good rest before tomorrow. You will be heading to Yunmeng at six."

"Mn."

"Would you like to rest here or come back to the mansion with me?"

"I will go back to the mansion."

"Ok. Then we can head out after you are properly dressed."

"Mn."

***

Wei Wuxian.

Lan Wangji had people do a background research on him a long time ago and he practically knew the man like the back of his hand. Wei Wuxian: born on October 31, 1995. His current age was 27. He was adopted by the Jiang family when he was 8 after his parents passed away when he was 6 and he lived in poverty for 2 years. In the present, he was the CEO of Yunmeng Jiang Entertainment, one of the largest entertainment companies in China. But despite being wealthy, he would still volunteer at orphanages, senior centers, hospitals, and donate large amounts of money to them every year. His reputation was flawless and everyone agreed that he had a heart of gold.

But what no one knew was the he was the brains to every single scheme, plan, idea, or strategy that the Jiang mafia group ever camp up with. In the mafia world, Wei Wuxian was also known as the Yiling Laozu. Cold and decisive, he was the right hand man to the Sandu Shengshou. And he wasn't just smart, his fighting was just as cold and detached as his plans. If anyone doubted his brains, he'd outsmart them. If anyone doubted his brawns, he could beat them into a pulp and snap their neck with his bare hands.

Some heart of gold, Lan Wangji thought.

He was currently in a white limo wearing a simple white suit and a black tie. A gun was hidden in his jacket and knives were in his sleeves. His long black hair wasn't styled and simply flowed down his back elegantly. His only accessory was the watch that his father had made for his mother.

His mission tonight was simple. Step one, seduce get acquainted with Wei Wuxian. Step two, lead him to a place where they are alone. Step three, when he's caught off guard, shoot a bullet into his head. Step four, get back in the limo and drive back to Gusu.

Easy, right? Haha, yeah like that would ever happen. A man dressed in red and black prepared to ruin that plan tonight, along with many others in the future.