Check, check, and check

Alone? Check
Hot as hell? Check
Actual doing the devil's tango? No check

At least, not yet.

Wei Wuxian had led them onto a balcony terrace overseeing the entire city of Yunmeng. The buildings were lit brightly in the dark night sky. Wei Wuxian leaned against the terrace with his already empty glass of wine. His ponytail was blown in the light wind, his thin frame continued to relax as he tilted his head to the side, giving Lan Wangji a gorgeous blinding white smile. Those gray eyes shown even brighter in the night sky and he made the view all the more beautiful. Lan Wangji could stay here and look at this sight forever.

Was Wei Wuxian even aware of what he was doing to him?

Sure, he had seen Wei Wuxian's pictures before. They were all over the internet. But no camera could capture all the beauty he was seeing right now. He had seen countless of attractive people before. He's even fucked many of them. And yet, not a single one could compare to Wei Wuxian.

It's such a pity that he would have to die. But at least this memory would forever be ingrained in Lan Wangji's mind. He wouldn't forget it.

"Wei Wuxian," he said. "Why did you bring me out here?"

"Wow, straight to the point. You're not going to enjoy the view anymore?" Wei Wuxian grinned. "You couldn't stop staring."

Oh, he knew exactly what he was doing.

"Well, I'm sure you didn't take me here just to look at the view of the city."

"True," Wei Wuxian nodded. "I'm interested in something more."

Lan Wangji cocked an eyebrow.

"And what is, 'something more'?"

Wei Wuxian strutted towards Lan Wangji and pulled him in. He whispered something into his ear and he smirked before pulling him into a kiss. Lan Wangji reciprocated.

Was he alone with Wei Wuxian? Check.

Was Wei Wuxian's guard lowered? Check.

Could he shoot Wei Wuxian? Check.

But he didn't want to. His hands covered Wei Wuxian's waist like it was meant to be there. His body enveloped that skinny figure like two puzzle pieces that were a perfect pair. It seemed like his lips were destined to kiss the other's. He could feel the sparks that ignited when Wei Wuxian pulled him in. It felt right to be here. To be with him. Anything else could wait until tomorrow.

Soon, their kiss turned into a full-blown makeout session. Their makeout lead them to a hotel. Clothes fell on the ground and everything got messy. Needless to say, it was the best sex in their entire lives.

***

Get Lan Wangji alone? Check.

Make him let his guard down? Check.

Seduce him? Check.

Get railed? It wasn't his intention but it was the best bonus Wei Wuxian could have asked for.

He woke up the next morning sore as hell. His ass hurt, his waist hurt, and he couldn't feel his legs. Wei Wuxian was afraid of looking down and seeing all of the marks Lan Wangji left on him. He was even more scared of looking in the mirror and seeing the state of his neck. He had already lost count of how many times Lan Wangji's lips traveled there after round four. How many rounds did they go? He also lost count. He just knew that they didn't stop even when the sun rose up.

He groaned and tried to sit up. His arms felt wobbly. His waist still hurt.

"Be careful," a voice said, and held him stable as Wei Wuxian sat up and leaned against the wall. "Was I too rough yesterday?"

"Yes," Wei Wuxian answered without hesitation. "But it was great."

"Hm," Lan Wangji used chopsticks to hold out some eggs for Wei Wuxian to eat.

Wei Wuxian obediently took a bite.

"Where'd you get the food?"

"No talking while eating."

"Oh, ok, sorry."

They sat together in a peaceful silence as Wei Wuxian continued to eat. Once he was done, Wei Wuxian looked at Lan Wangji expecting an answer.

"While you were still asleep, I called for some breakfast."

"Oh."

"How are you feeling?" Lan Wangji asked.

"Sore," Wei Wuxian admitted.

Lan Wangji examined Wei Wuxian's body. His pale skin was littered in red marks all over his body, his lips looked like he applied cherry lipstick, and his hair was a mess. But he still looked absolutely perfect.

Eventually they got dressed. The clothes from last night were torn to shreds so both were provided new clothes. The hotel they went to was one owned by the Jiang's, so they brought some spares for the both of them. It slightly bothered Lan Wangji that Wei Wuxian might have done this with other people and he didn't even know why. He's done the same thing!

Once they were properly dressed, Lan Wangji helped Wei Wuxian wobble reach the exit of the hotel building. While they were heading out, Wei Wuxian would look at Lan Wangji many times in envy. He looked perfectly fine, no marks, no mess, no nothing! How come he was absolutely demolished while Lan Wangji was normal? It's not fair!

Stop, you have a job to do, Wei Wuxian thought once they had reached the exit.

"Uh, Lan Wangji," he said.

"Yes?"

"When are you going back to Gusu?"

Lan Wangji looked at Wei Wuxian in disbelief and annoyance.

Is he serious? Did he just want to sleep with me and then send me away? Who the hell would do that?

"Do you want me to go back?"

Wei Wuxian's eyes widened.

"No, no! Of course not!"

That would be a disaster. I can't have him leave yet. I'm not done with him.

"I was wondering that because I wanted to take you out to dinner tonight. Are you free?"

Lan Wangji blinked.

Just what is going on in that pretty head of his?

"I'm free."

Wei Wuxian grinned.

"Great. Then I'll see you at seven."

"Mn."

As Wei Wuxian got into the cab, he smiled to himself. It wasn't his signature smirk he'd give to anyone else. No, it was his satisfactory smile whenever one of his schemes worked. Jiang Cheng called it the creepy smile.

Meet Lan Wangji? Check.

Seduce Lan Wangji? Check.

Establish a marriage alliance with the Lans? No check.

At least, not yet.

Author's Note:

Hey guys, some of you might think I'm moving at a fast pace but their real relationship is actually going to be a lot slower, as will their feelings. Currently, Lan Wangji is interested but in a very very shallow way. Wei Wuxian is attracted to his looks but as seen in a previous chapter, he is not romantically interested. Hence why their "relationship" will develop fast while their actual relationship is will still be going at a slow-burn rate.

Also I'M SORRY FOR NOT ACTUALLY WRITING THE HOT SPICY CHICKEN SCENE. I'm bad at writing erotica sry. I promise I'll try to include smth in the later chapters though.