23

I woke up the next morning and saw Jahking with his head down.

"Good morning." I said.

"Good morning Lessi. How'd you sleep?"

"Not good of course."

"Yeah same. I ain't sleep at all. It's just crazy to me how all this happened." He said.

I nodded. "All over a bitch who pretended to be cousins with you." I laughed.

He laughed. "Damn I feel like if she never told you that you probably would've backed off and not fucked with me."

I nodded. "Yeah probably not to break girl code. I'm glad she lied though. I'd never have you and our babies." I said then kissed him.

"So you know for sure you're pregnant."

I nodded. "I took a test, I just didn't tell anyone. I wanted to tell everyone together."

Jahking kissed me. "I knew it. We need to find a way to get out of here." He said.

I nodded. I went to the door. "He got locks on this shit" I sighed. "Like I hate it here bruh. I just wanna be happy."

Jahking hugged me. "I know"

We looked around and there was no way to get out. I cried in Jahking arms.

A few hours later

I heard the door start to open. I got scared and got in Jahking's arms. I covered my eyes.

"Oh my goodness" I heard a voice say.

I opened my eyes and saw a older woman holding food in her hands.

"I'm so sorry this is happening to you."

We were silent.

"I'm...I'm Ricks mother."

She handed us the food. "Look I know my son is wrong for this, but he's a good person deep down. He just has his issues and wants revenge with everyone who crosses him. He's like his father."

"I just want out." Jahking said. "For the both of us. We wanna be free."

"I know. I know you both do. That's why I'm gonna speak with him."

I nodded. "Could you just let us free. I promise we will run. We will never both you all. I'm sorry for the pain we might've caused him and Kennedy."

"I know honey. I can't do that but I will talk to him."

I looked over and saw Jahking clinching his fist.

"Nah quit this fake shit Alessia. She don't give a fuck about us."

"Excuse me?"

"He didn't mean that. He's just really upset." I said.

"No fuck that Alessia." He said.

She walked out.

"Jahking what the fuck?" I asked.

"What?"

"We have to get on her good side."

"Man this bitch ain't gonna help us. Long as her son give her checks to afford this expensive ass house she could care the fuck less."

_____

Months had past and we still weren't free. My baby was growing and growing. I'm excited but I'm also scared of what our future will be.

I've gotten closer to Ricks mom. Her name is Marilyn. She's brings us food and everyday needs including prenatal vitamins.

"I love that new blouse on you." Marilyn said.

"Thank you." I said.

Jahking rolled his eyes. "So what are we gonna do once the baby is here."

"I'll be here at all times" Marilyn said.

"Bull shit. Your son has a whole plan of me being with Kennedy! You're not telling us something."

"Jahking I don't know anything else"

"Why are we still here? What's the plans?!"

"I...I don't know."

"Tell me! I'm getting impatient."

"Jahking chill."

"No! I'm tired of this fucking shit." He got in Marilyn's face. "Tell me what the fuck is going on bitch!"

"Jahking!" I yelled.

He pushed her against the wall. "Tell me!"

"Okay...okay. He planned on giving the baby to Kennedy."

I gasped. "What?!" I looked at her. "You said you would protect us and the baby! What happened to that?"

"I'm trying my best."

"Well it's not good enough" I said. I felt pains. "Ouch!"

"Are you okay?" Jahking asked.

"Yes, Alessia are you alright?" Marilyn asked.

"No." I said.

"You made her so upset!" Jahking said. "Tryna steal our baby and shit. This ain't no fertility clinic!"

"I'm not trying to steal your baby" she sighed. "I'm doing the best I can."

I groaned again. My water broke. "Oh no I'm early"

Marilyn gasped. "I'll call Rick"

"So you can steal our fucking baby?!" Jahking looked at her. "Hell no."

"No she she can get the care she needs." She looked at me. "I care for you."

"You care for me you let us free."

She sighed. "I'll call my son."

"Please he won't help."

"I know my son. He will take you to emergency care."

"When he's running from the police. Be so for real." I said groaning.

"I can get to my son."

I sighed. "Oh lord I'm having this baby!!!!"