6

I woke up and saw Rick. "Oh you're up Jahking." He said putting food on the ground.  He slid it over on a tray. It was chicken and waffles. I heard a baby crying and got confused.

"What am I doing here? What do you want from me?" I asked. "You got babies in here?"

"I know you like chicken and waffles."

I looked up at him. "Man I don't give a fuck about no damn chicken and waffles." I said.

Rick sighed. "Okay I'll give this to the girl."

"Girl? What girl?! You kidnapping females too?"  I asked.

He picked up the tray and left. I for hours. It felt awful.He came in again. He gave me some chicken and waffles.

"Are you going to eat now?" Rick asked.

I nodded and took the food. "Can I please ask you something?"

"What?"

"Can you please make sure my momma is fine. Tell her I'm okay." I said.

"I'll make sure she's good. If you behave." Rick said. "But you will do whatever I say."

He left out.  I ate and heard a knock on the other door in the room. I scooted to the door.

"Is someone in there?" I asked.

I saw paper sliding through. It was kind of hard to get it because the door was so close to the ground.

I grabbed it. It read. "Try to get out while you can I've been here for a long time. There's no getting out."

"Talk to me please." I said.

Another paper went through. It read "I can't I gave a ball gag in my mouth. He doesn't want me to speak."

"How long have you been here?" I asked out loud.

Another piece of paper and pencil through. "Hide these papers. Don't talk out loud they can hear us through the intercom. I've been here a long time I think 7 months maybe I've lost count." 

"Damn that's crazy. What's your name. We gotta make a plan. I'm Jahking Guillory."

I passed it back and waited. They never sent back. Which made me confused. I waited and waited but no response. 

Rick came back in. "Wakey..wakey Jahking."

This nigga weird as fuck.

"Look I thought about it. You wanna see your mom right?" Rick asked.

"Definitely." I said.

"Ron will take you to your mom you will tell her you are good." Rick said.

"Okay." I said.

"You won't tell her about this. Tell her you are moving on. Tell her what's going on and I'll kill her, your sisters, nieces and nephews. Basically everyone. All the kids you brought to set. Dead."

I looked down. "Man I just wanna go home. Look I won't tell nobody about this I promise." I said.

"You won't be free until I let you free."  Rick said.

Someone came in I'm guessing Rick. He lead me to a garage. We got in the car and I waited.

"Now if you fuck this up Ron she's gone. Don't fuck up her life. Don't let this little nigga persuade you. He's worthless."  Rick said.