ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

Ship: Giselle × Jay
Genre: angst

Requested by: creator's work

- ᴇɴʜʏᴘᴇɴ -

Jay let out a very deep sigh as he flopped himself at the backseat of the van.

His schedule for today ended unexpectedly late and he was very exhausted; he feels like he's about to pass out.

"Do you wanna stop at a drive thru? You haven't eaten anything since lunchtime." His manager asked as he started the engine.

"No. Just get me home. I want to sleep." His words came out rather quiet as he quickly passed out into a deep slumber.

Jay is a very famous musician who started when he was only a young man.

His career was simply average during his first two years. 

But after he was casted as one of the characters in one of Korea's most anticipated dramas. Jay rose to stardom and was noticed by many netizens. Not only for his gorgeous visuals. He was also great at acting.

Since then, Jay has become one of the most successful singer slash actors in the industry. 

Currently...

The young artist is in the middle of shooting a drama which is scheduled to end two months from now.

And after that, more offers are still lining up to get him.

He never thought that he would be this successful and it sometimes makes him wish for a normal life.

As an artist who is always on top news all over the country. Jay is recognized wherever he goes. He could never go into public places by himself because of his fans mobbing him within a span of just a minute.

Even if he tries to sneak out from his bodyguards. There will always be paparazzis and sasaengs knowing where he'll be and taking pictures of him without permission.

It was making him suffocate with how the media seemed like searching for any possible scandal from him. Because isn't that what they do.

They like you at first only to search for your worst and destroy you before you know it. Hence the story of every hero.

But thankfully for his fans. Many of them were giving out petitions to give him enough privacy to live his life because he is still a human. 

He still has desires to live and walk in the streets without being mobbed. 

He still has friends he wants to spend time with but he couldn't do that anymore because his friends are getting attacked for being with him.

Jay is indeed very famous. And it made him feel so lonely.

"Jay! Wake up! You have to get ready in 15 minutes! The shoot for Weekly Idol starts by 8am! We only have 30 minutes left before traffic gets us!" 

His manager's voice rang in his ears. Interrupting his comfortable silence.

Jay groaned and started whining on his bed. He has no choice but to get ready or else they'll be really late and they might get stuck in traffic.

The last time that happened. He was in all of Korea's articles because his fans suddenly surrounded their car in the middle of a traffic jam. And all of those people were reported to the police station and had to pay a fine for worsening traffic. Jay felt quite bad about it so he insisted to pay half of the fines apart from his own.