ᴜɴғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ ʙᴜsɪɴᴇss

Ship: Jake × Winter
Genre: Romance

Requested by: Rohineesy

- ᴇɴʜʏᴘᴇɴ -

It's Thanksgiving again. Both families have gathered in the same restaurant to share latest news about each other.

It's more like a tradition to both families that they must see each other every holiday in the same sickening restaurant. Most of their childrens have grown old going back and forth in that place. Eventually, the family grows bigger until they have to rent the entire restaurant to fit together.

The childrens are seated on a table between the elders and those who are in their mid 20s.

So on their table, there is always a chaotic children's fight.

Such as...

"Su** this! You snitch!!!" Jake laughed and threw the chicken leg to his cousin.

Winter who has been his partner in crime ever since maybe they were born.

She cackles maniacally before throwing the glass of juice to the same cousin.

Jake and Winter are the most delinquent among all the children. They may not be related but they treat each other better than they treat their own siblings.

They always poke fun at all the childrens in the family. They're also very 'too' playful that one time, one of the grandmas caught a heart attack. But luckily she didn't die.

Whenever one of them gets in trouble, the other one will be there to the rescue.

"Catapult!!!" Winter and Jake yelled in unison before the two stole the opened champagne bottle from a waiter.

The two laughed maniacally and stood on the table. Showering everyone that attempts to pull them back.

Of course, the two were scolded for a half an hour but they would just laugh about it.

Even at school. They are inseparable and are also quite famous for being a bully. They even ditch classes together. Until at some point, people became curious about them. 

Some think that they are secretly dating. While some think that they are secretly siblings.

Until one day. Their parents became furious and thought that it was a bad idea for them to be together. More like a bad influence.

So Winter's parents decided to send her to New York to study with her older sisters. Winter was upset but that didn't stop her and Jake from communicating.

They always video call and text each other every night. And even came to the point where Jake sneaked out just to surprise Winter in New York on her birthday.

"Come on. I'm literally gonna depart in a few hours! Let's go!" Jake whined because Winter wouldn't stop taking pictures of herself and the funny headband that Jake got her as a joke gift.

"Alright! Alright! Let's go to the time square. People are busking there during this hour!" Winter said with excitement.

The two immediately ran and took a cab to the time square. There were indeed lots of people so the two had so much fun sightseeing. And even purposely picking a fight then ditching it if a cop approaches.

At the end of the day. Jake walked Winter back to her dormitory. It's already late at night then and it's probably lights out so Winter needs to sneak in without getting caught.