ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇʀᴅ's ɢɪʀʟғʀɪᴇɴᴅ

Ship: Taeryeong
Genre: romance

Requested by: _ajackson_3

+×+

The loud ring of the alarm clock rang all over the four corners of the room.

It was 4am and the couple had to start their day quite early.

Taehyun is the first to wake up and make breakfast. While Chaeryeong fixed the bed before taking a bath.

The two had a quiet morning and not really talking about any topic. When they were done, Chaeryeong did the dishes so Taehyun could get ready.

By 5:30 am. They went down from their shared apartment to the parking lot together. Their hands linked to each other while Chaeryeong clings onto his arm like a koala.

"Are you sure you don't want me to walk with you? I'm really fine with telling others." Chaeryeong said while giving him the puppy eyes.

But Taehyun's heart is somehow blunt for a reason and it perfectly works whenever she tries to act cute. That's why she never got spoiled. But either way, she loved how Taehyun never spoiled her.

"No. Your friends are waiting for you. And I still need to park the car." He said bluntly all the while opening the door for her next to the driver's seat.

"So? We can walk in together. I can introduce you to my friends!" Chaeryeong pouted as she entered the car.

Taehyun immediately went to the driver's seat and started the car.

During the ride...

"I really don't understand why you don't want me to introduce you to anyone! Why must we keep this a secret when I can literally scream to the entire student body that you're my boyfriend!" Chaeryeong continued to rant. Taehyun took a mental note that this would be her 243rd time of ranting about this ever since they started dating.

He's used to it now. It's like her daily routine.

The reason Taehyun didn't want her to tell anyone they're dating. Is that because he's a nerd? He's pretty smart to know already that it doesn't matter to Chaeryeong.

But he's smart enough to know how the school will react. Chaeryeong is like the school's top famous student. She's famous everywhere.

Her older brother is a jock and before they started dating, Chaeryeong always joins her brother's practices since she really loves sports. She even played with them too until she became very close with the rest of the team.

Every tournament. Chaeryeong is always present to cheer for the team. Even the opponent team were very amused by her and they happened to end up being friends too.

One of her many nicknames is 'the jocks' best girlfriend'. 

It earned her a very good reputation. Plus her cheerful personality helped to gain everyone's attention and trust.

It was the time of decathlon and their school was one of the schools who participated in the finals.

Chaeryeong didn't miss this chance to cheer for their team alongside her group of friends.