1

Y/N  pov.

I walked into the prison..i caught up with the man. I soon found out to be my dad...cool right?

TIME SKIP.

As daryl...dad walked us in he had the biggest smile. And when people saw it they were very surprised. A blond girl about 18-19 pointed a gun at me. She looks like she barley ever holds a gun.

"What drug did you give him?" She asked really mad.

"She didn' give me no drug." He replied holding me.

She sighef and gave a man with a slight beard the gun.

There was a asian man.

"Hey you korean?!?" I yelled to the asian man.

"Yea. Howd you know?" He said smiling.

"Gut feeling." I said smiling.

He smiled back.

"Blond girl. You dating my dad?" I asked. She quickly looked down but back up blishing.

"Uhm. Who is this daryl?" She asked. He smiled again.

"This is y/n Dixon. My daughter.

She is 14 now?" He asked looking to me.

"I got this i can explain myself. I ain no ones bitch." I said i heard laughs.

"Hi names y/n dixon. My mom met him. Fell in love. Left him when she got preggers. Fear he wouldnt want me. " i said simply.

They looked and saw my backpack.

The beard mans eyes went wide.

"Uh daryl. Could we check her bag?" He asked.

He looked to me i nodded. He dumped it on the table.

"Yip yip!" Oh no.

"DONT HURT LAK!!" I yelled. They all looked at me funny.

"Shes my dog." I said. They sighed and brought me my dog.

The man started to say whats in there.

"Lets see..." a boy who looks 14 in a sherrif hat walked up to help him. He started calling things off. I love his voice.

"She has...6 waterbottles. Nylon rope. Dog stuff. 6 first aid boxes. Full. Arrows. And 2

Leather jackets that look just like daryls..and......" his face went red. He held them up.

"Girl thingys."  Oh im gonna get him. My dad saw my face and he quickly held me back.

I hung my head down in shame.they quickly put my stuff back. All of it.

"Im happy to have you stay." The scruffy man said handing it all back.

"Thanks. Why are you handing me all my stuff?" I asked. He looked confused.

"Because its yours." He said i chuckled.

"It belongs to all of us. The medical supplies. Rope.Water...and you didny see my secret pocket of candy? " he chuckled and the boy looked intrigued.

"Yep....1837 pices of candy. And none of that small shit." I said pulling a zipper and candy litterally falls out.

"Why dont cha keep that in yer cell. Then people can ask for some." My dad siggested everyone nodded.

"Ok..i guess.." i said the blond girl then walked uo to me.

"Got any spare...girly thingys?" She asked me.

I chuckled.

"A shit load." I replied. The other girls sighed in relife.

"You guys sent her?" I asked they all looked down.

"Smart." I said.

My dad hit his head.

"Didnt introduce you to everyone."

He walked to a gray haired woman "this is carol"

I waved. Tgen the asian man.

"Glenn. He is with maggie.this is maggie." He said i smiled and nodded.

"This is hershel. Maggie and beths dad. This is beth" i looked to hershel.

"You look like a farmer." I said smilong.

"Was...i now practice medicne" i chuckled.

"I know medicine pretty well. And uh why dont you guys start a small farm.in the yard?" I asked he looked at me. Then to scruffy man.

"That just might work." He saud.

"Then if you find animals build a tiny shack and raise them there." I replied simply. He and scruff man nodded.

He then lead me to scruff man.

"This is rick. The leader. My closest freind." He said. I smiled.

Je was holding a baby.

"Heya cutey.." my dad looked a bit weirded out.

"Uh. I know im good lookin but im older then your dad. Im like 32." He said smiling. The young boy looked disgusted.

"No.the baby.she is adorwable." I said tickling her. He smiled.

"Meet judith." He said.

I smiled.

"Little ass kicker sounds better." My dad and i said at the same time.

My puppy started to growl.

"Dont worry. Your still lil assk kicker. Got it lak?" I said. People chuckled.

I then looked around.

"Whos that?" I asked pointing to the boy.

"My son carl. He is uh very distant ever since his mom died. My wife." He said frowning.

I frowned.

"Ill bring him back. Ill find a way"