14

Y/N POV

"HELLO!?" i yelled. I was in a cage. In a basement.  I saw all my weapins locked in another cage.

Fuck.

I could hear people upstairs.

(No guys. Its not negan. Yet....He wont be coming in for awahile. Its a guy i made up.)

At least 6 guys.

Is Carl worried about me?

Is he with bitch horse face enid?

Is the group ok?

Im no damn damsel in distress!

Im gonna get ny ass out of here....just....how....

Carl Pov

I saw them quickly drive away. It was pitch black out.

"Dad come on!" I yelled. He seemed dazed.

"Son tomorrow." He said. I saw them quickly gt in. Then Daryl quickly pull me in. We drove away

"Why?" I asked.

"A hoard. Right in there direction." He said. I nodded

"We will get her. We will save her." I said mad.

Time skip

It was the next day. Dad, Daryl and I were gonna go look.

We drove the same path as them. There was a camp. With the exact same car.

At least 60 people.

We quickly snuck in. Were gonna save her.

As we turned we saw another 60. That makes 120.

My dad pulled us away and back to the car.

"What..." i asked.

"We are gonna get michone and Glenn" he said.

"But...what if something us happeing?" I asked. My dad didnt answer. We quickly pulled up. I ran out and to the hpuse. Enid was there waiting. And before i knew it she was kissing me. And there was a click of a camera.

Y/n pov

I quickly took a convient barrete and picked the lock.

"Convient barrette is convient" i whispered. The lock clicking. I quickly grabbed my weapons and ran upstairs. I saw a cool machete and katana. Along with a machete holder for a thigh. And a katana holdrr. I quickly grabbed them all. I started killung people.

I counted 76.

As i ran i saw alot more and then rick and daryl and carl

I kept killing people as i ran to the car. I saw a man and his wife. Along with a child in front of me.

"Negan just let her go." She said.

"No matilda" he said mad. Pushing his daughter behind him. she looked my age.

The woman pulled a gun on me. I quickly sliced her head off.

Negan dropped to his knees as i ran.

"You will regret this girl." He said mad.

Time skip

I got back. Carl was oddly quiet.

Enid walked up to me. She had a picture in her hand.

"Look at this y/n" she sang

I saw it. Her and Carl kissing.
Photoshop.
No. Fucking.computers.idiot.
Magical photoshop?
Really?

I sighed and threw it.

Carl looked surprised.i smacked his face.

"Dont even talk to me. You cheating dirty nasty crusty musty bitchy ass faced fuck nugget whore!" I yelled slamming my bedroom door.

I slid down the wall.

"I love you cheating dirty nasty crusty musty bitchy ass faced fuck nugget whore" i whispered. Tears falling and letting darkness consume mr as i fell of to sleep.
Srry...i just felt like writing.also i want to branch from walking dead. Ive been readin BEN x readers and gumball and Rigby etc. I want to ty new x readers. any ideas? Should i? I will still continue this story.