16

I woke to the sound of a cup clanging on my cage.

"Wake up. You little bitch." Je said. "Does he remember i was the one to....dont remind him.

If he asks i ddint do it. A fake person did.

Ill name the fake person...Alfred. no dont be stupid. Ill say we call her Glitch. Thats all I know." I whispered. I could tell his daughter heard.

"Since i have my owm little maid. My first order is you watch my daughter. You will only be allowed in my home. She needs people her age."
(I know he dosent have a kid. In this he does. ..sorry.)

A girl...my age. So...she is 16.

"Are you 16?" I asked sitting on a couch. She shook her head.

"Yea. 16." i nodded.

"Whats your name?" She asked.

"Y/n....you?" I asked.

"Aly...my name is Allessandra. But everyone calls me Aly." She saud smilung. She had Brown hair and Hazel eyes and tan skin.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" She asked me. I pulled out a few pictures.

"This is Carl. He is almost 17. But im 16. This is my group.

Rick, Carls dad. Daryl, who we found with Beth a little back. Daryl is my dad. Beth is sweet. She likes Daryl. I know there secretly dating. Carol...uh...shes gone. Thats why theres a little X. Judith is Ricks kid. His wifr Lori who is not in this died. Beths sister maggie. The brunette here died. Along with her dad who is right here. Glenn dated Maggie. Hes the asian right here." I said smiling.

She smiled.

"My mom died. But i guess it wasnt that baf. She was bit and never told any one. Also she hit me. She was stressed from the apocolypse and just started beating on me. She...the bruises on my legs and arms. All her. The bruise on me cheel close to my neck. Her. I never td Dad. Or as you know him Negan cuz he would either be mad at mom or not belive me." She sighed. I need a topic chanhe.

" do you have a boyfriend?" I asked her. She smiled.

"Yea. His names Aden. See." She pulled out a picture.

"He has Brown hair just like carl. He has a beautiful blue eye on the left. And a beautiful Green on the right. He listens and is a badass. He is just great. He will be 17 to soon."
(I dont actually have a bf in real life. Im single :(. But hey. I get my food. Dont habe to loom super nice. And all my stuff is mine. :)!!!)

I smiled at her. Looks like we cpuld be friends. I hope we are.

"You can sleep in ny room. I have a bunk bed. Its reallllyyy soft. And you will like it here. As lonf as everyone is good daddy dosent hurt anyone. But he goes out. And sometimes him and

"The saviors" (plz correct me if nesicary for the group name! Thanks!)have to go out and hurt people. But i guess....its whatever." She said smiling.

"I wont lwt them get you. They mess up anything i care about and i get to personally hurt them." She said laughing.

"Im gonna tell you something.....you didnt shoot my mom. You thought you did. But you missed and shot some random walker. I ahot my mom. I was right near you. He thinks i was someone else. He pushed my sister behind him. Turns out my mom had bitten her. I killed my mom." She looked down.

"Im a master at Katana, machete, guns, fighting. The katana and machete you took. Was mine. And....i shot my mom." She said hugging me. Her dad called.

"Dinner!" We walked up to see spagehtti and meatballs.

"Im the Glitch. So ill keep you safe." She whispered. I nodded. Knowing i could trust her. And id care. But everything i care about dies.

Thank you sooo much for all the reads!
4.14K?!
Seriously?
Thankyou!!!!
I feel so loved.
I love it.
Even if u all secretly hate me.
Thankyou for the reads. And follows. Just...thankyou. :l
:) ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆☆☆