13

Carl quickly hugged me. He lifted me above the ground.

"You got strong." I said smiling happily.

He nodded well hugging me.

"Guys. Please. Lets go to alexandria...." i said smiling happily. They nodded and we quivklu drove there.
Time skip

we had reached alexandria and gotten in. Carl had no stopped holding my hand.

"I love you." He said to me. I smoled.

"I love you." I said back. As we walked through the community his face grew hard.

"They are weak." He said looking down.

"But they mean well." I replied.

"Carl please dont do anything stupid. Please." I said scared. He nodded.
Time skip 1 week later

I saw Enid and my handsomely handsome walker slaying boyfried walk into the woods.

I quietly followed. A hoard was coming. I hid. And i saw they hid in a trunk of a tree.

He hoard past and i walked tp the trunk. I saw carl and her looking lime they were about to kiss. I quickly ran. I kmow they heard  but they didnt say anything. They probally didnt see me.

I quickly climed the wall. I saw them come in and go there seperate ways. Carl walked up to me.

He went to kiss me when i turned my head.

"What...why are you?" He asked.

"Dont act like i didnt see you and bitch ass horse face!" I yelled mad.

"In the damn trunk of the tree." I whispered. I turned away from him.

"It was the heat of the moment. Im sorry. I dont feel anything for her! I swear." He said holding me.

I nodded and smiled.

"Do that again and ill kick your nuts up into your throat" i said laughing.

He chuckled.

"Kidding right?" He asked

"Whatever helps you sleep." I whispered.

Time skip 6 months later

We lost people,found people. Same diff. All that mattered was my original group was here.

But i was out on a run. I jeard yells.

Carl, Daryl, Glenn, Rick and I were all out on a run.

A hoarde was coming.

"Only 4 will be able to get out." I whispered.

I quickly started to figt.

"Go! I know my way back just go!"i yelled.

They all refusued.

"Go now or i swear to odin i will shoot myself!" I yelled. Reluctantly they all left.

Carl kissed me and ran.

"I love you!" I yelled. "I love you!" He yelled back.

"Dont go near bitch horse face!" I yelled. I shot walkers. I heard yhe car start.

" we wont. And i will be back for you!" He yelled.

I quickly ran away.

Shpoting the last walker. It was starting to get dark.

I heard a car. I quickly ran up to it.

"Carl. Oh my god i missed you. Come on lets go home." I said happily.

"My name ain carl." A man replied.

I felt a gun hit my head. I was being dragged into the car. I saw anpyher car and carl rick daryl and glenn walk out.

"GUYS HELP ME!" I yelled. Then gun hit ny head again. I sww them get into the cat and follow us.

The gun hit me one last time. Black engulfed me.

Srry this took so long. Amd im sorry this chappie was sucky to the max....im going to now try to update at least 2ce a week. So uh....sorry.....:)?
But i dont like 'him' anymore. At all so....focusing on my story now!