17

Aly had to go on a walk with her dad. They would let me look around the house. I miss Carl. I miss him so much.

Carls pov

I sighed. Looking out the houses window. My dad along with Daryl went to dianas place to discuss how we would get y/n and destroy the threat from ever getting us.

I hope she is ok. But...what if she gets blammed for shooting that lady. I know she didnt. No one else seemed to see but there was another girl. She had brown hair and tan skin. She shot the mom. Then disappered.

I just dont want anything to jappen. And the fact that Enids dead hurts me.....I know...Ill talk to Noah.

"Hey Noah." I said happily. He smiled. Soon him and the others would go on a run.

"So...we know eugene lied....but...mabey...he is smart enough to start working on a cure." I said looking down. Noah nodded in agreement. Y/n hasnt even met noah.

I grabbed his arm.

"Look. This is y/n. My girlfriend. When you get back i want you to meet her." I said smiling. He nodded.

And soon him, glenn, tara, eugene, nicklas,and dianas son got in the car.

I started my walk to Dians.(how is it spelled!? plz someone tell me)

"Mabey we cant get her..." D lady said. No thats weird.

im gonna call her lady. Got it? Until i gt the spelling its lady.

"She saved you. Gave her life! Who knows whats happening. Who knows if she is alive?! Daryl! Do you want your daughter gone? Am i the only one that cares. Damn. When i save her. When i get the one i care about. The one id give my life for. I would jump in a walker pit if it meant she would live. We should of left you there!" I yelled mad.

She sighd.

"Rick. We need to figure this out. Your son is right. Who knows what is happening. And i proised her that we would save her. Gwt her away from that place. We need order here. And she knows hpw to do it. She gave great ideas." I sigjed. I know we wont be able to save her any time soon. But she is strong. She can do this. She is strong.

Your pov

They had come back. Bew weapons for me.

"Why are you bwing so nice?" I asked.

"Because your going to help ne take down a community." He said.

"What community?" I asked.

"Why. Your old one. Then you can rightfully help me be in charge. I can hear you sleep talk. You need to be in charge. Or at lwast be up there." He said proud of himseld.

"If i help. Do the people i choose get to live?" I asked him looking ay the katana.

"Of course. Your goig to be in charge. Might as well decied whp your in charge of." He said smirking. Holding out the katana.

Aly was looking down. A few tears pricking at her eyes. She made them not fall and kissed her dads cheek. She looked like she didnt want this.

I turned to see her go upstairs. Before i followed Aly up i took the katana. Putting it in my holder.

Ill make sure the ones i want live.