-Donut cry-

Yari/N's POV

Yari/N's POV

▇▇ God 

.

.

.

.

"I don't wanna study", She whined.

I mean yes I am graduating soon but I am already this old and I haven't even done anything besides studying. This of course is due to my typical strict parents

The kind that nags at every little thing, compare you to others, and throws you out of the house for some time as 'punishment'

The only source of relief that I found these years was mangas and anime. They were like my escape from the world that questioned me at my every step.

Well, anyways time to stop worrying and reading today's load of manga.Phew~

She dives into her bed, gets cozy under the blanket, and dims the light. She starts scrolling through her phone and even though gets distracted for some minutes by Instagram, she starts reading the manga after a few minutes.

So, hmmm...fire punch Nah I already read it before...Tokyo revengers...Nah, read it...

Oh god the long-ass named isekais no way 

Wait, is that what I think it is? 

.

OH MY GOD, I finally found yarichin bitch club's manga!!

She spent a few hours finishing the manga and it was already 3 am.

Ohmygod, kay I am not gonna lie but I started this for the ahem scenes ahem

Why am I crying?? like this is just so- 

I can stop saying oh god, my god. I just want to go there and give them a hug

They look so happy and pretty. Even though they don't have a  perfect past but in my eyes, they all look so peaceful and happy when they are together

Ugh, It's the first time I cried seeing a bl manga like even the sad ones I read them all with a straight face but now...

"Yari/N are you sleeping??!!"Her mother screamed from behind the door.

OOP.BIG OOP.

She forgot that she was sleeping definitely not awake in the middle of the night reading mangas or something.pfft- that's stupid.

She hurriedly hid her phone between the pillows, switched off the lights and got inside the blanket, and pretended to be nothing. Her mom barged into her room.

Mom if I was sleeping right now I would have been awake by that loud sound. Have some decency mother ....ok maybe not I am kind of a heavy sleeper but still!

"Yari/N, "She said while moving towards the blanket that covered her.

She heard her mother sigh and leave the room.

Oof crisis averted. Well time to sleep and think about stuff.

So how do you sleep...

.

.

.

Beh, I will think about stuff that will make me sleepy probably.

Yari/N cried herself to sleep thinking about the manga and ..other stuff.

_____________________________

3rd person POV

What she didn't notice was that her phone was still on and was glitching 

After a while, it stopped but the screen displayed something eery 

"WELCOME!!!~ ( ̄y▽ ̄)╭ Ohohoho....."

___________________________