-Donut Cry-

Yari/N POV

Yari/N POV

▇▇ THIS CHAOS ATTRACTED THE TEACHERS.

 All of us were called to the principal's office. Shou chan kept repeating that they were just joking around when the teachers asked.

All of our parents were called including my MOM...I'm screwed.

My mom kept glaring at the teacher and the two beaten up boys....eh

They all informed our parents of what happened with shouchan and Itsuki only.

oof~ I guess I'm off the hook. But still Icchan ...

"My sincerest apologies. We're sorry...Sorry,shou-Kun.."Itsuki's parents said.

"Shikatani, What's going on? We heard you attacked our son.."Ueno's mom asked

"But he wasn't hurt"Itsuki's dad added.

"Mom, that's not what happened! I've said a bunch of times. We were just joking around" Shou said yelling.

What do YOU MEAN JOKING AROUND

"What do you mean just joking?"Ueno's parents asked

"It was just that! We were messing around and we fell and that's what they saw...I just wanted them to help me up."Shou said.

"But...."Ueno's mom said.

"Besides me and Icchan are both guys...Isn't that right icchan" Shou said looking up to Icchan in some kind of hope.

"Huh?"Itsuki look flabergasted.

"It's not like you were thinking about it like that, right? You were just joking around, right? What do you have to say?Itsuki?Shikatani tells them honestly."Shou said.

"...Yes I was just joking around," Itsuki said.

 Icchan- I hate seeing see you so hurt.

"Is that so...Geez, that's good they were just playing around! Make sure you don't hurt each other"Ueno's mom remarked.

"What did Shio do?"My mom said in between interrupting the atmosphere.

"Oh yes moving on to Shio, she beat up those boys when they just tried to help Shou Kun. We would like you all to settle this fight as we don't encourage any sort of violence."Teacher said.

"I am sorry," I said bowing to both of the boys' parents.

"What do you think sorry is going to make up for?? You made my pretty little boy have scars on his face!!"One of the parents said

Ugh...I need to deal with them myself. I just hope mom doesn't say something stupid.

"Yeah!! What are you going to do anyways?? Your mom there is known all over the neighborhood to keep running from paying her loan and give herself up for prostitution!"Other said