-Donut hangup-

Yari/N's POV

Yari/N's POV

▇▇ AS I LOOKED AWAY FROM THE NEW STUDENT TO CHECK HOW TAMURA WAS REACTING.

Everyone screamed pointing to Yuri

HuH WHAT'S WRO-

I looked forward to see Yuri with his pants done and laughing a little.

Ohmygod,is that- is that- is that-

it doesn't look anything like the books showed.....

"Go and visit the student guidance room after this!!"Someone said.

Sheesh well this new dude certainly going to be a hella fun journey to talk to.

"Gross.Anyways Shio Did you do my work for me?"Tamura asked.

"We had  homework??"I said yelling

What?We did?For which subject? I should stop zoning out already.

"WHAT??You dumbass didn't finish the work??It counts for a lot in our final report!"Tamura said shocked.

"Hmm...I see It's time to take some harsh and sly steps" I said adjusting my imaginary glasses.

"Whatever...You don't even know what we have to do ,do you?We have to submit a file for the 'science project' we were supposed to do and upload it onto a link the teach gave us a month ago"Tamura said.

"Hmmmm"I said thinking .Suddenly a idea came to my mind.

"Is the teacher going to see if we have done something or just check if we had uploaded the work?"I asked with a little smirk

"She is going to see the work and check if we have uploaded.I guess you're doomed now,idiot"Tamura said

"Wha- First what do you mean you??You are also doomed,tamura.Bitch,Im taking you down with me!Second,I think I have an idea..Even though the submitting part is a pain in the ass"I said patting Tamura's head to which he blushed a little.

"Hiyaa! Don't pat my freaking head"He said yelling 

"Yeah Yeah hahaha well now what you- "I said pointing at him.

"-have to do is......go steal someone's homework"I whispered

At that exact moment,I will never forget how Tamura looked at me,!!As if I just said something stupid!How dare he..

"Ugh just take screenshots of their work I will adjust their brightness and make the handwriting look a little different by adding some things to it...not like the teacher is going to pay any attention so we can show her that .But,the people who check the site will easily figure it out.So I will open it up in .txt form and delete some code from it.Then,everytime they open the file it would show the file is corrupt or cant be opened.When they will ask us what went wrong.We would just plead non-guilty.After all I am too pretty to die this young "