-Donut separate-

Yari/N POV

Yari/N POV

▇▇ I WOKE UP WITH A JOLT.

 But what was weird is...

I was standing in an elevator. Bruh the hell? why am I suddenly in an elevator?

Well, it certainly is a great thing to wake up to.No one could disturb me. Alone with the elevator

 Me and an elevator sitting on a tree.

K I S S I N-

Okay no need to get carried away, now me.

With a loud DING, the elevator came to a stop revealing a place that looked like a Japanese-themed place.

Welp, I am confused as hell but let's try to find where I am.

I walked a little more and found I was in front of a ...bar?

Bruh either my dreams are getting way too realistic or I am going crazy

There was a woman and a man. Both pretty.

 The woman was an attractive pale-skinned young woman with shoulder-length black hair that has a single white streak on the right side of her bangs, as well as light violet eyes.

While the man was a tall, lean man, with pale-colored skin and bright blue eyes. His white hair is messy, with most of his long, uneven bangs covering the right side of his face. He looked like the bartender.

 He looked like the bartender

"Come on in. Welcome to Quindecim.Allow me to introduce myself. I am your bartender, Decim."The man spoke and bowed.

"Sup, can I sit? I don't know why but I feel like I have been standing for a long long time" I said.

"Yes, of course, Now then if you will indulge me, I must ask you a question," Decim said.

"Sure, love. Go ahead" I said with a smile.

"Do you remember anything just before you came here?"He asked not in the slightest bit weirded out by me calling him love. Though the woman did seem surprised.