My childhood friend

This is Lucy's dark form
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lucy's P.O.V
The Man reached out for me and I concentrated my magic to my dark bracelet.I felt wings sprout from my back I flew up. I shot a small moon from my hand and hit the man in the head knocking him out.
I flew back down and studied the man...he was wearing a black hood I lifted it up and oh my glob it was my child hood friend Nick. I summoned Lillum and she played a healing song and healed Nick. I waited for an hour until I got bored and through a bucket of cold water from the river outside my "THE HELL LULU!" Nick screamed at me. I shrugged "you passed out." "I hate you." He mumbled. "oh I am so sad." I said in a mocking voice "This is why I love you lulu...By the way you are looking fabulous today babes." "awe thanks so much Lush." me and Nick walked to the guild he got a guild mark on the opposite side of his neck in purple.Me and him walked or more strutted to the bar "can I have a apple." said Nick to Mira "you want a healthy snack Rebecca." I mocked "I'd rather get a pancak." Lush mocked back at me "oh Lush you are the best babes." Mira squealed "you to are in a relationship?" Me and Nick laughed really hard. Lissana walked up to Luch and started to flirt with him "sorry Hun but I'm more in interested in that cutie over there." Nick said pointing to Freed. Lissana and Miras mouths dropped "that right this is Nick my fabulous gay friend." I said proudly putting my arm round him "and I'd him have no other way." "awe thanks Lulu." "no-prob Lush."
---------------------------------------
A quick update for you guys I'll do another BIG update soon so for now my Great Grappling-hooks
GOOOODDDDBBYYYYEEE