NICKS SHIP NAME!!!!

This is Lucy in her love form.
--------------------------------------
"Say Nick I've come up with your ship name." I said with a smile "ohhhhh tell me." "Frick." I said laughing "I hate you." Nick grumbled "love you too babe." I said giving him a wink. "I gots to run babe see you later." I said walking to the forest "Hey Zeref." I said. "how did you know I was there." he whined "magic." I said waving my hands. Zeref grumbled "So how are getting on with your magic?" He questioned "done" I said proudly "Cool" Zeref said rubbing his neck.I raised my eyebrow "what." "Do you wanna grab some ice-cream?"Zeref asked I looked up at him with wide eyes "Ice-cream?" "Yes Ice-cream." "YASSS." I yelled and did a little dance of which Zeref joined me.We danced for a few minuets before I grabbed his wrist and took him to an Ice-cream stand. "can I have a Three scoop ice-cream one raspberry,one Mint and one Lemon." I said "ooo and sprinkles and sauce." The man looked down at me with eyes as round as plates "and you sir," he said as he prepared my Ice-cream. "One scoop of Strawberry one of chocolate and one of Coffee." he said smiling. "that will be 30 jewels." the man said and Zeref paid we sat on a bench eating our ice-cream in a comfortable silence this was the best day....
----------------------------------------
IM ALIVE!!! Sorry for not updating but with school and feeling I'll and the three mouth heat wave that's starting I just want to do nothing but I will try and update....and live for more than an hour a day.
So for now my Hungry hungry hippos GOOODDDBBBYYYEEE