Chaos form

Wendy glared up at Lucy "you are a monster. " she spat "why thank you." Dawn replied smiling broadly.Dawn stepped out of Lucys body "she's gone far enough she no longer needs me to stabilise it." Dawn said smirking proudly she smiled and decided to announce who she was "My name is Dawn I'm a wisp that broke free of her chains, I was a chaos wisp one of the strongest and most difficult to find I thrived but soon wanted more than just a sad life of a wisp so when I met Kalmun he freed me for a small sum." Dawn smiled "my heart or more my ability to love." Wendy saw Virgo tense up "d..did you once love Virgo?" She lisped sadly "yes but I no longer feel any sort of emotion." "That's wrong Dawn he held you captive and made you his slave your just a delusional servant with no free will!" Virgo cried stabbing a chain through Dawns shoulder making her scream in pain "you little wretch!" She yelled holding the gaping wound.
~~~~~with teh Lucy~~~~~~~~
She floated to the bottom of the pit her fragile body bumping the soft sand 'what is this place' she pondered her mind so foggy memories flashed before her each fading away gently 'I think I loved someone who broke my heart.' She thought though the sheer thought of thinking made her eyes heavy she closed them slowly a face slowly emerging into the dim light..
--------------------------------------
Hello I broke my phone..but it's fixed now...I had a birthday...and realised I'm just a year closer to my inevitable death... So that was fun!

Anywhosies I hope you enjoyed that my kookie Katz (idek) and for now Gooooooooooooodbyyyyyyye