Plot twist (Woah)

Lucy's P.o.V
I stretched "I'm gonna head home." I stood up and kissed Zeref's cheek before walking home. I took a bath and put on my PJs I slid into my warm bed and slept
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
"Ahhhhh" a loud scream erupted from the forest I ran and ran and ran until I reached it. I ran through the forest and saw Zeref standing in front of all my guild matesand the guild master they were tied up with a magic cancelling rope. Zeref was using his body to protect them I couldn't take it I summoned Nana,Kota,Myu and Venus and told them to untie the rope. A cloaked man fired a fatal magic arrow it could kill anyone even immortals.
----------------------------------------No ones POV:
The man shot the arrow as Zeref closed his eyes awaiting impact.The guild watched in horror as the Celestial Mage stood I front of Zeref and took the arrow Zeref opened his eyes and looked down into Lucys soft brown ones. A big hole went right through her stomach. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed Zeref on the lips "I love you." she said as her body started to crack like glass. Parts of her broke off turned into a petal and flew with the wind "see you on the other side." she said putting her arms around Zeref's Neck and looking up into his eyes she kissed him one last time before her whole body turned into petals and flew away. Zeref sank to his knees as tears streamed down his face Makerov just stared in horror as he was helpless his child saved both them and her love with her life.
But the worse part was the man lifted up his hood and to the guilds surprise it was Nick...
----------------------------------------
BOOOM I've updated yay feel free to cry in the comments I won't Judge hugs too you all for now my Icy Ice-pops GOOOODDBBYYYEE