𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹. 五十六 ✩࿐

italics in " " are supposed to be english
so
yeh
:)

AUSSIE SLANG IN THIS CHAPTER:
g'day (good day) : small greeting , like a hello
nah yeah : basically means yes
—[]—

"so, lix"

"so, sung"

"mind telling why we are going, to this specific 24/7 mart"

"you know what the funny thing is, is that people do obscure things, and go out of their way, to impress others when they'll probably only see that person possibly once in their life time-"

"fuck man, could've just said you're going to see changbin"

"what makes you think—yeah you're right, its changbin"

"wait, legit?!"

"the fuck you mean by legit, why would i lie about this, jisung?"

"bro, i don't know, just didn't think you had the balls to see him"

"bitch, i've got balls! i'll pull them out if need be"

"i think you've misunderstood me, felix, please keep your dick very far away from me, and only show it to changbin"

"shut up"

"keep this attitude up, and ill turn this car around. you'll have to message changbin and break the mews to them that because of your stupidity, you can't see him"

"what are you, my dad trying to ground me? go eat ash"

"well seeing as i am the older one–"

"by a day, jisung, a literal day!"

"still counts, bitch. anyway get out, we're here. go say g'day to your boyfriend or whatever you aussie fucks do"

"the hate i have for you right now is rising. fucking tempted to put you through a wall"

"just get out, felix"

"aye aye, captain"

despite wanting to seem confident in front of jisung, felix was shit scared. he could feel his hands shake; seeing them tremble as he reached for the door.

it was easy being confident over text, but in person? completely different.

with his mind flicking through: 'what ifs?', quicker than he was able to keep up with, he failed to notice that door was seemingly a pull rather than a push, and walked straight into it, allowing a loud BANG! to ring out.

embarrassed, felix rubbed his forehead, trying to easy the pain; looking back at the car, only to see jisung pissing himself laughing with is phone pulled out.

the prick had filmed everything.

"holy shit, are you ok? i saw everything, you smacked your head pretty hard"

"nah yeah, mate, all good. sturdy door, very nice. love...love a sturdy door"

"sorry, what did you say?, my english isn't very good"

"oh fuck, are you talking in korean?"

"this is a very much one sided conversation"

"pull yourself together felix, just tell them your alright...wait, how the fuck do you say that in korean again?"

"wait, felix? as in, lee felix!? holy shit, it is you"

"mate, i promise i know korean, but i have seemingly forgotten all of it, fuck, where is jisung when you need him?"

"ok felix, i'm going to need you to sit down for a moment, just so i can call chan, ok?"

"no idea what i'm agreeing to but sure mate"

"im going to take that as a yes, i'll be right back"