𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯. 八十七 ✩࿐

"are you not going to say anything? if we're just gonna sit in silence, i'm hanging up."

"wait!"

"what is it? i'm not really in the mood, changbin."

"i just wanted to-"

"hang on, i'm getting another call. give me a second."

"wait, felix, please giv-"

END AND ACCEPT

"hello?"

"...lix?"

"sungie..?"

"hey, lix."

"oh, jisung- i was so! i was just a mess of emotions, i was going to message you but, i didn't know if you'd want that, then i was thinking of messaging minho, but i was scared if i did you'd feel betrayed or something. i was just so-"

"slow down, lix. look i'm so, so fucking sorry for how i reacted, i was just so fucking-"

"i know, you're sorry."

"i am, i really really am. god, as embarrassing as it is to say, it took a lot of effort from minho to finally get things through my thick skull."

"he did say he would talk to you."

"and that he did. in all seriousness though, felix, i deeply am sorry for my actions."

"i know, sungie. i know."

"how are you feeling? you know with everything, i let my emotions get the better for me and never figured how you felt."

"it was a lot, you know. i know i messaged him for a reason, but now that reason just seems, well, silly. besides, i have bigger issues to deal with now."

"what do you mean?"

"well, before you called, changbin called me."

"WHAT!?"

"i know, i know and before you say anything, if i had known it was him that was calling me, i would've picked up."

"huh?"

"i sorta answered the phone without looking at the caller id... same as i did with your call."

"oh, i get that."

"i was just so angry; too in my head with my emotions and my phone kept going off. i kept hitting the side button to silence it but it was fruitless, eventually i caved and answered... lo and behold it was you know who."

"god, the nerve that guy has, calling you after what he did. speaking from experience here."

"you and i both know, that this and that are two different situations, i will always pick up your call intentional or not."

"oh, lix. you make my heart swell... so, what happened?"

"as you make mine... nothing really, he called but wouldn't say anything. in fairness, i sorta hung up on him to answer your call."

"you gonna call him back?"

"should i?"

"do you want to?"

"i mean, he said he had things to tell me but, i don't know... why does everything have to be so confusing?"

"thats boys for you."

"you got a point there..."

"whats wrong?"

"what do you mean?"

"call it twintuition, something is the matter, what is it?"

"twintuition? you just made that up, didn't you?"

"guilt. now spill."

"it's nothing, truly, it's just that... i don't know how to phrase it."

"take your time, i can wait."

"its just that, after what he did, why do you think he called? in all honesty, i thought he wanted nothing to do with me, for better terms, i thought he thought that i didn't want anything to do with him. if that makes any sense whatsoever."

"it does, to me at least."

"what do you think?"

"maybe try hearing him out- just see what he has to say and if its not worth a dime, hang up and never speak to him again."

"you sure?"

"nope, but i know whatever you do, it'll be the right thing."

"...ok."

"ok?"

"i'm gonna call him back."

"yeah?"

"yeah, i'll let you know how things go after."

"better yet, message it to the group chat so the other three also know."

"i raise you, i message everyone: hyunjin and chris included."

"power move, i like."

"knew you would... ok, wish me luck?"

"always, soldier."

CALL ENDED

"here it goes i suppose."

CALLING BIN<3