//after after life//

'Great! Back to phase one again!' Those were my first thoughts after I woke up from death, as I stared blankly at a woman in her mid-20s hold me in her arms 

Guessing what happened? Well,

------------------

"Geez, why is Mister Albedo's lab so far away?" I muttered as I walked my way through the gates of dragonspine.

The chief alchemist of the knights requested someone to bring his required materials for his next experiment. And me, as a very kind and trustworthy assistant of the acting grand master, volunteered to deliver it myself.

If that was always the case, I was given the task to deliver it without me agreeing to it. Okay. Honestly, I wouldn't mind delivering it- I mean, who wouldn't want to? Delivering his materials means seeing him, and seeing him would make my chance with him increase

I mean he IS that attractive, I say. He's hot, can't blame me. But there was a problem, his office was in dragonspine. The place where you could just die from cold, or die in battling a bunch of sh*ts.

I am currently walking my way to his lab until a bunch of fatui members saw me, I was quick to put the delivery down and to prepare for a battle. One of them holds an electro delusion, the weapon was a hammer. One of them had an pyro delusion, it was a gun user.

When the fat guy that holds an electro delusion attacked me up-front I moved to the right and pulled out my sword and immediately swinged it to knock down the fat guy.

The moment the guy fell a bullet passed my face, I ran quickly to the other guy and attacked him with my sword, repeatedly.
As I was busy knocking the gun user off, the fat guy stood up and charged towards me.

I immediately held unto the other man's collar as I moved back to use him as a shield. As the hammer hits him I quickly ran to the fat guy's back and sliced the back of his neck, killing him.

"Phew, I thought I was done for there! Haha!" I laughed as I picked up the delivery and started to walk again. But i was distracted by the silent mumbles of my mouth that is silently raging at the others for giving me this task and was shot in the back of my head from what I felt a pyro bullet.

I fell to the cold ground and slowly lose my consciousness as I thought 'i couldn't even have a chance to at least be in a relationship'. 

And then I was dead. AGAIN.

------------------------

Then the next thing I knew was I'm an infant again. 

Here I am laying in my 'mom's arms as she sings me a lullaby trying to get me to sleep like, ma'am I don't sleep. It's been years since I got at least a full hour of sleep.

"Ahh, baby~ why aren't you sleeping yet?" The woman asked me as if she'd expect me, a toddler, to reply to her. Does she seriously want me to say 'because my last sleep was 30 years ago'

But I just found my self blabbing things I don't even understand myself, she laughed it off as she put me back to my bed and said "you better sleep now, I have to take care of your siblings too, Y/n" 

She started to carry another toddler in her arms and lulled them to sleep as I was just laying there munching on my anemo vision, rolling on the bed.

'Wait, did I just say anemo vision- WAIT WHAT!?' I immediately looked at the thing I was munching on, and it was no doubt that it was my anemo vision from my 2nd life

"Y/n? What are you holding?" The woman asked as she tried to take away my vision from my hands 

I held it tighter but a toddler's strength was no use compared to an adult's strength and successfully took it away, so I just did what toddlers do if their favorite toy gets taken away. I cried.

My cries seemed to affect it after she took a look at my vision and gave it back while she said "it's probably Marianne's work."

'who now?' I thought as I hugged my vision tightly "now now. Careful with that, Y/n. You might get hurt if you don't hold that toy properly" the woman reminded me.

'ma'am I am fully aware and knowledgeable when it comes to holding and using my vision so thank you very much.' I sarcastically thought as I blabbed words with a sassy tone actually hoping that she understands me.

"Ah children!" The woman called, as 3 kids that looked like 11 year olds came to the room. "Yes mama?" The girl that had light brown hair asked "would you prepare dinner for me? I am busy putting your younger siblings to sleep" the woman asked

"Ah! Sure mama!" The young girl said as she drags the other two away, as soon as the trio got out one of the babies started crying. The woman quickly puts the baby girl with orange hair down to her bed and gets the white haired baby boy in her arms, shushing him.

'geez woman, just how many children did you even have? They don't even look like me!' I thought as I just stared at her singing a lullaby to the toddler while I hugged my vision protectively.
------------------------

The woman held me in her arms as she went to the dining room and stood in front of many children that they self-proclaimed as siblings.

"Alright everyone! I have an announcement!" The woman holding me said

"Congratulations, Emilie! A newlyweds decided to adopt you in two days!" She said as the children rejoiced and sent their congratulations to the said girl, as the blonde haired girl named 'Emilie' stood proudly with pride that she was going to get adopted.

'so this IS an orphanage, whoever were my parents must be real jerks to leave me here. I mean! If they didn't leave me here then they're future is secured by me! Well it's their lost, meh' I thought with a proud face

"Hi Baby Y/n!" One girl was in front of me as she squished my cheeks, I glared at her signaling her to stop squishing my cheeks. "Ah! So cute!" She said as she dramatically put her hand to her chest.

"Elaine, please don't annoy Y/n. She's easily annoyed." The woman said as she shielded me away from the young girl. 'I am starting to like this woman I say.' I thought as I looked as I looked up to the woman 

"What type of toddler is easily annoyed!" Elaine complained "every toddler actually" a another kid said as he smacked Elaine's head

"Now stop annoying baby Y/n and sit down so that we can start eating"'the boy said "geez, alright Al. No need to be violent" the girl said as she rolled her eyes and sat down

"Thank you Albert, she really needs to get a hold of herself" the woman said as she pats the young boy's head "no problem mama, plus I'd love to eat now" the boy said as he sat down 

"Thank you for the food!" The older children said as they started eating.