//Adding fuel to fire//

The morning bell rang out the house, as Gilda attempted to wake me up. "Y/n, please wake up now! We're going to be late for breakfast!" The girl said as I just covered her face with my pillow and went back under my blanket.

"Five more minutes, Gilda. I want to finish this dream~" I whined as I attempted to push her off  "Y/n, you have been saying that for the past ten minutes. Do you really think it would work now?" She asked as I groaned and sat up scratching my head.

"Geez, all I wanted was to finish my dream. I guess you can never really have a full dream huh?" I tsked as Gilda sighed in disappointment, "just be ready in ten minutes, I'll be helping mama with preparing breakfast" she said as I yawned and nodded.

As she walked out of the door, I had the sudden urge to go back to sleep. But remembering what happened last time I did that, I quickly stood up and got ready for the day.

I quickly changed my clothes and put on my shoes as I combed my hair then tied it in a ponytail. 'My hair's getting longer, I should ask Isabella for a haircut' I thought as I went out of the room yawning and walked downstairs.

"Ah! Finally! After twenty minutes of trying to wake you up, you've finally got down!" Gilda scolded as I looked away "geez, stop exposing me. I feel betrayed" I mumbled as she pats my head like nothing happened making me send her a glare.

"Don't act like you're innocent Gilda! You ruined the timeline of my dream!" I yelled like a stubborn child as I pushed her hand away from my head.

"I'll give you my pancakes today, will you forgive me?" She bribed as I looked at her slightly, considering what she proposed "add your cookie and you got yourself a deal" I declared as she just laughed at my words.

Wondering why I'm like this? It's because it's Monday and it's morning, my most hated day. PLUS I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO THE HALF OF MY DREAM! 

"Deal" she said in between her laughs. As the other kids ran down the stairs, I saw Emma carrying Phil down as I just smiled at her "good morning, Emma" I greeted

"Morning Y/n! You're early today" she asks as I laughed and looked at Gilda "oh- right-" she realized as she looked like she felt a bit bad for me.

She ran to greet the others as I placed the utensils in places "Good morning Don! Morning Connie! You too little bunny" Emma greeted with a smile 'oh barbatos, please spare me from this child's brightness. I'm gonna go blind if I get too much brightness' I thought looking away from Emma.

"Good morning Emma!" Don and Connie greeted back, "Good morning Emma" Norman greeted as he came into the room with a tray "Morning Norman!" The energetic girl greeted back

As Phil has decided to be more playful, he pulls Emma's cheeks as she tries to greet everyone else. "Gwood mowrning Rway!" She greeted trying to speak as I chuckled.

"Gwood mowrning Emma" Ray mocks Emma's voice as the girl manages to get Phil off her. "You're so full of energy, and you didn't even have your breakfast yet" Norman said as he pushed the tray.

"Come on, how old are you? Five?" Ray said with a straight face following Norman, "Hey! I'm eleven! Just like you guys!" Emma said as Isabella chuckled beside the trio as I looked away to continue preparing.

"Big sister Y/n!!" I heard Connie as I saw her run towards me "why hello there Connie, and little bunny" I smiled at the young girl "good morning! Did Gilda wake you up again?" She asks.

"Sadly, yes. Gilda was so evil for waking me up! My dream was so beautiful but Gilda woke me up!" I said dramatically receiving a flick on my forehead from Gilda "hey! What was that for!" I exclaimed

"Stop giving false information Y/n" she sighed as she handed me some plates "geez alright alright" I rolled my eyes and set the plates on the table

"Oh right! Connie," I called the girl as she turned to me "yes???" "I'm going to give you something before you leave okay? It's a gift, and I also have a gift for little bunny" I smiled as the girl's eyes brightened.

"Alright! Thank you Y/n!!" She exclaimed happily as she went over to the trio and Isabella. "You love giving them gifts don't you?" Don asked as he was in front of me "of course, I would love the fact that they would have a piece of memory from me" I softly smiled

"I wonder what gift I'll be getting from you once I get adopted" he said wondering as I just pinched his arm "ouch! What was that for!?" Don exclaimed as I just giggled "why do you even like giving everyone gifts if they're getting adopted?" He asked as I shrugged and walked away "hey! Answer my question!" He yelled.

"I'll answer you, regret comes after it leaves."  I quoted leaving the ten year old questioning his existence.

"What?" He stated as Gilda put a hand on his shoulder, "you do realize she always answer questions like that, right? Good luck" she said as she followed me behind.

"Hey! Just because I'm not a perfect scorer doesn't mean you could just give off quotes I don't understand just to feel superior over me!" Don yelled as I sighed in disappointment knowing that wasn't the intention.

We sat in our seats in front of me were Emma and Norman, while I was in the middle of Connie and Gilda. "Good morning to you, my darling children. Now let us appreciate that all 39 of you are able to live happy lives under this roof" Isabella said as all of us started to pray.

"We are thankful" 

"Thank you for the food!" 

---------------------------

"Age 11, type 1. Answer each question within 9 minutes" the AI said as our daily tests started.

"Buzz!"

The test was finally over. I once again sighed and relaxed my head unto the desk wanting to sleep. 

"What do you think your scores will be?"

"I'll aim high this time! I read a lot anyway!" 

"I feel like I'm gonna get lower than last time"

The others said as Isabella stood in front holding a few papers as she smiled at us.

"Let's quiet down and go to the results, Norman, Ray, Y/n, and Emma! Perfect scores again! Fantastic! I'm so proud of you!" She said as I just sighed with a smile knowing that I'm once again safe.

Others talked as I was about to sleep again. But Don yelled "Norman! I challenge you to a game of tag!" 'oh barbatos, don't you know how to take a rest kid!?' I groaned as I stood up to go back to the room to sleep.

A certain person seemed to notice my actions and decided to drag me in the problem "I'll play if Y/n plays" Norman said as an irk mark grew on my head, I heard the cyclops laugh.

As the emo decided to add fuel to the fire and said, "yeah. So convince Y/n for the first time to play with you guys and you'll get to play with Norman" he said as I quickly opened the door to escape.

But a certain child decided to ruin that "there's no escape this time Y/n!" Thoma said as Lani followed by jumping on my back "Now! You'll be playing with us!" Lani said as I struggled to get away.

"Let me go!!! I don't wanna play!!!" I complained "sorry Y/n, but you have no choice. Thoma, Lani bring her outside" Gilda says as I got dragged outside without my consent.