1.- Sons of Ipswich

In the town of Ipswich, Massachusetts four high school boys are known as the "Sons of Ipswich", descendants of colonial witch families and thus wield magical abilities.

Their powers began to manifest on their 13th birthday and they'll "Ascend" at eighteen. Each of them will become more powerful since their powers will increase significantly... but with a cost: those such powers are tied to their life force.

The more an Ascended individual uses their power, the more addicted to it they become, leading to premature aging and finally death.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a cold night, perfect for a bonfire party in the woods. The boys are at the edge of a cliff looking down the black abyss.

" Hello, hello," said Louis walking towards them.

"Where were you? I stopped by your house," said Niall.

"Busy. How's the party?" he asked with a smirk.

"Don't know yet, we've just got here..." Liam said.

"Well then... let's drop-in," said Louis, and in a second he jumped off the cliff. His eyes look black as the sky above.

"Yeah!" shouted Niall, laughing and letting himself go as well.

"Louis!!" Harry shouted.

"Come on Harry, it's not like it's going to kill us... yet" said Liam following them smiling.

"Bloody hell! he said stepping off the cliff, flying down, and landing effortlessly on the ground along with the others...

Looking flawless wearing all-black attire, a short coat, and a button-down opened sheer shirt with his classic boots and skinny black jeans. Harry ruffled his shoulder-long chocolate curls and adjusted his appearance, as he and the boys arrived at the party.

They're high school royalty: young, handsome, and rich, they're part of the five oldest and richest families in town and they have quite a reputation.