18.- Take me (M)

They slept in and Harry was thinking about Zayn in silence, feeling his lean figure holding him.

He needs it to come out alive of this fight, he wants to be with him and go to college together and maybe start a life together.

"Damn it!." He growled.

"Mmh babe...?" Zayn asked stirring.

"Sorry love... didn't want to wake you," Harry said.

"It's alright... I love to wake up next to youh." Zayn whispered against Harry's ear.

"Me too. I'm getting used to being held by you." Harry said and he felt Zayn's hard cock.

"Babe..." he whispered. "Let me love youh and take care of youh yeah?" Zayn said to him.

"Zee... are you hard for me babe?" Harry teased him.

"I... I can't get enough of youh." Zayn said as he kissed his nape and caressed his chest.

"Me either... we're getting addicted to each other. You know?" he said getting hard. "How are we going to do with your parents at home?" Harry asked him chuckling.

"I can always get you in," Zayn said smirking.

"Or we can go to my place as well," Harry said while Zayn was kissing his nape, neck, and shoulder blades.

"Harreh... shhh. Just... let me love youh...  youh turn me on... soh much. L" He said grabbing Harry's half-hard cock.

"Fuck baby... you are gonna be the end of me." Harry said holding his breath.

"Let me... Please..." Zayn said.
Harry nodded knowing exactly what Zayn meant.

Harry turned on his back to face him and Zayn kissed him hard, parting his lips with his tongue exploring his mouth, and whispering all that he wanted from him.

"Babe... be mine, please. I want youh soh much." Zayn said looking at him with his adorable hazel eyes where Harry can see his reflection.

"I love you too, please don't let me go Zayn. I'm so tired of being alone... please never let me go." Harry whispered.

"I won't babe. Harry, let me make love to youh." Zayn said. "I promise I'll take care of youh." He said tenderly nudging his cheek and neck with his nose and leaving a trail of soft kisses. "I want youh to feel what youh make me feel." He said.

Harry was sure about it, he would you anything for this boy.

"I know you'll take care of me, baby," Harry said.

"You can...think it through..." Zayn said propping up and looking down at him.

"It's alright. I want it too." Harry said as he nodded.

"Really babe?" Zayn asked as he grabbed his face.

"Yes, I wanna be yours entirely Z..." Harry said seriously staring at him.

At this moment Zayn grabbed his face and gave him a deep kiss.

"I love youh Harreh," Zayn said.

"I love you too," he replied.

Zayn is straddling him and worshipping the body surrendered under him, kissing it all over. Taking his nipples in his mouth, sucking them one by one.

"Babe, you're soh... fuckin' ... beautiful... I can't." Zayn said between moans and kisses feeling himself getting harder.

"Touch me..." Harry panted.
At this, Zayn grabbed his cock with his hand and started pulling it slowly through his briefs.

"Like this babe?"... he asked.

"Mm-hmm" Harry answered.

Then pulled down his underwear freeing Harry's shaft and he was already leaking.

With his other hand, he opened his nightstand drawer, took the lube, opened it, and poured a generous amount between Harry's cheeks.

"Oh!..." he squirmed.

"Shhh... do youh trust me?." Zayn asked.

"Yeah..." Harry said and the next second Zayn started teasing him and slowly massaging the outside of his hole.

"Mmm..." Harry moaned.

"Like it babe?" Zayn asked.

"Yes... more. I want more." Harry said.

With this Zayn introduced a finger feeling his insides, moving it in and out, and then he added another finger moving in and out, then scissoring him slowly before letting them in completely.

"Oh, baby... that feels so good," Harry said and started jerking himself off.

"And what about this?..." Zayn whispered against his mouth pulling his lower lip, introducing another finger, and going all the way inside hitting his prostate.

"Bloody hell Zayn!" Harry screamed.

"Like it babe?" He asked again kissing him harder, tongues roaming insatiably.

"Mmh mh... feels so good," Harry said.  

"I wanna see youh cum babe..." Zayn said.

"I'm getting... there baby..." Harry said while Zayn was jabbing his G spot.

"Gorgeous, cum for me..." Zayn said.

"Zaaaayn... oh... baby...fuck." Harry panted as he exploded in his hand and Zayn's chest.

"Gud babe... you're ready for me?" Zayn asked Harry who was coming down his haze.

"Mmh... yes..." Harry said.

Zayn accommodates Harry's ass in his thighs aligning himself. Pouring lube in his shaft and spreading it all over.

He was so hard now, seeing Harry open to him and submissive to him.

"Babe... tell me if youh want me to stop, alright?" Zayn said as he observed Harry's puckering hole waiting for him to fill it and he entered slowly.

"Oh... Go, baby, don't stop." Harry said squinting his eyes.

"Babe... I don't wanna hurt youh. But bloody hell... you're so fucking...tight I'm gonna cum in seconds." Zayn said.

"Move..." Harry said.

Zayn was bottoming in and out slowly, trying not to hurt him so much. Watched how he was getting used to it.

"Deeper baby... I want to feel all of you." Harry said starting to get hard again.

"Baby... you're doing it soh gud," Zayn said kissing him all over his face and speeding up the pace, hitting his spot again making Harry moan loudly.

"Love... I love having you... inside of me,  it's so good." Harry said.

"Babe..." Zayn said thrusting and hitting his spot over and over again making a rhythm.

"I'm gonna... I'm close... aaaaah... fuck." Harry said.

"Together babe... yeah?." Zayn said and they come together in the next minutes.

Zayn filled Harry up and then watched him dripping and he thought that this moment was so intimate and sexy.

"Mine," he thought.

Zayn lay atop Harry's chest panting and breathing hard and after a while, they get out of the bed and clean themselves up.

"Babe... that was amazing," Zayn said kissing him tenderly on the lips. "How youh feelin'?

"Good, just a little sore, but good. Was unbelievable." Harry answered and kissed him back. "What about we get in the shower, yeah?"

"My Love..." Harry whispered as Zayn was washing his hair and rinsing it carefully.

"Done... you're all cleaned up babe." Zayn smiled and pecked Harry's lips.

"Thanks," he said smiling back.

"Goh, goh and get ready. We have to hurreh now. I'll be out in a minute yeah?." He said spanking Harry's ass out of the shower.

"Alright, Zaddy..." Harry smirked looking at him.