7.- Good night kiss (M)

It was a very good day for both of them.

Zayn enjoyed being with Harry, he likes him and he was sure there is something special between them. He can feel it.

They knew each other for no more than a couple of days, but Zayn decided to make a bolder move.

Before he got off the car, he turned around and kissed Harry pretty quickly. It was just a peck on the lips.

"Nite..." Zayn said after that. Blushed.

"Fuck... please don't go," Harry thought.

Then, Harry was the one who crashed his lips against him again, this time, taking his face between his hands.

"Please stay, don't go," Harry whispered.

The feeling that he has when he's around Zayn is like taking a new drug, feeling high and never wanting to get down.

"Harreh..." Zayn said between kisses. At that moment Harry recalled his dream and he felt a stirring under his tight jeans.

They continued kissing each other, his silky tongues getting acquainted.

Harry sucked Zayn's lower lip as he slipped a hand under his shirt touching his warm back.

"Harreh. I gottah goh..." Zayn said and Harry nodded.

"Ca-Can I see you soon?" Harry asked looking at Zayn with those gorgeous green eyes, that Zayn can't say no to.

"Mmh... tomorrow night?" Zayn said. "Here, put in your number. I'll text youh later," He added, handing Harry his phone.

Right after, he hopped off the car giving him another quick peck on the lips leaving Harry smiling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later, Harry stopped by Liam's house. After the incident with the boys they didn't have time to talk about Louis and Niall.

"Mate, I'm really worried about it. He can't stop using his power. He's getting addicted to it," Harry said as he ran his hand over his face.

"I get it, but there's nothing we can do. He's ascending too and at the end of the day, as I told you before, it's his life he's wearing out," Liam said as he handed Harry a sparkling water from his fridge.

"I know..." Harry sighed as he opened the green bottle and sipped from it.

"But hey... let's talk about this Zayn guy... what's going on between you two?" Liam asked Harry.

"No much," He replied to him.

"Are you shitting me right?" Liam laughed. "Come on mate, it's me," he said.

"Well, we ran into each other at the pharmacy today, he didn't want to go to the movies and he joined me to run some errands and well, we ended up spending the day together," He explained.

"I saw you two getting very cozy at Nicky's man... and you drove him home, right?" Liam asked.

"Yep," Harry said.

"And...?" Liam questioned.

"Mmh... not much. Mmh... he kissed me, I mean, we... kissed and maybe I'm going to see him tomorrow night," Harry answered nonchalantly, blushing a little as he remember the kiss.

"You two kissed?!" He shouted.

"Yes Liam, it's no big deal," Harry said as he drinks a sip from his water.

"It is a big deal man! I mean... you haven't been in a serious relationship since... Kara," Liam said with a low tone in his voice.

"Yes, I know. But this is different, this feels different. I mean, after all what happened with her, I've changed. But with him... erm... I feel he's easy to trust, you know? Harry said.

"I can tell you're so into him mate, but... just be careful ok? I'll be here for you if you need me," Liam said putting his arm around Harry and pulling him into a hug affectionately.

"Thanks, man, I know," Harry said as he noticed that it was past midnight. "Gotta go, see you tomorrow," He said as he got up hugged Liam and walked out the door.

         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was exhausted from the events that happened this day. "The longest day ever," he thought. As he was stripping down his clothes, he walked into his bathroom and opened the shower.

He watched himself in his bathroom mirror as he remember the kisses from earlier that night.

He wants to text Zayn desperately, maybe call him to hear his voice before sleeping. But he has to wait he doesn't have his number yet.

"What is this feeling? Why so suddenly am I feeling this much for him? Is he having the same urge to see me, to touch me?..." he thought to himself as he stepped into the warm water that was hitting his skin.

"Mmh" he let out, he couldn't help to keep thinking about the raven-haired lad.

He finished his shower, drying his hair with a towel, getting ready for bed wearing only his towel around his waist, when he heard his phone chimed.

He checked the screen and saw the notification: "Z" just like that. He opened the message grinning maybe too much.

Z: "Sweet dreams. I can't wait to see you again tomorrow night. ;)"

Harry: "Me neither, dream of me. H ;)"

Harry was remembering their kisses, he couldn't help it and started playing with his flaccid cock as it came to life in his hand and he whispered: "Baby. I can't wait to see you and kiss you again,"

Enjoying the warm feeling that the images of Zayn are bringing to him, he laid down on his bed.

"Those pink lips... I can't believe I've got to kiss them. Touching you again it's all I want.  I couldn't want you anymore tonight..." he said imagining Zayn laying next to him pumping him.

"I want you to watch me cumming for you as you touch me... oooh my sweet baby," He started to imagine Zayn giving him the best handjob, pulling his hard cock harder and faster, he wants to hear him moan as he is so bad.

He wants Zayn to know how much he likes him and how much he wants to get to know him now. And with these thoughts, he unloaded a few minutes later in his hand and stomach.

After he came down from his high, he cleaned himself and changed into a  pair of black briefs, and fall asleep having the deepest sleep that night.