6.- Nicky's

Harry was on the phone talking with Liam when he saw Zayn approaching his car.

"Mmh... yeah, listen mate I have to go now, see you in a bit," He said hanging up the phone. "Wow, he looks unreal..." he thought as he opened the door checking him out from head to toe.

"Here, let me..." Harry said nervously.

"Thanks, mate," he said, not knowing exactly if Harry was only his mate at this point.

As Harry walked around his car he thought the same "Mate?" He didn't like it one bit, he wanted this boy to be calling his name as he dreamed last night.

He entered the car, adjusting himself and fastening his seatbelt feeling as nervous as ever.

"So... erm ready?" Harry said to Zayn looking at him trying to hide the heat in his cheeks.

"Yeah... are youh alright?" Zayn asked him.

"Yeah, I'm... fine. Mmh you look... so gorgeous tonight," Harry said shyly staring at those hazel eyes that he likes so much.

"Oh, fanks... you're not looking bad at all," Zayn added giggling a little, trying to make him feel comfortable.

Then, he adventured to make a move and put his hand over Harry's thigh, squeezing it a bit and keeping it there.

"Thanks," Harry answered as he felt Zayn's hand touching him and that sent shivers all over his body. He did the same and put his hand over Zayn's, intertwining their fingers a little as they were heading to Nicky's.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girls and Chase were there already when they arrived and they sat with them.

They were chatting and having fun and Danielle was waiting for Liam to get to Nicky's.

"Hey, baby! Glad you're here. You've missed a great movie!" Danielle said to him.

"Sorry, I had to fix my bike," Liam answered her, giving her a kiss.

"Oh, baby. It's fine, Chase kept me company," She said smiling.

"I bet he did..." he said, not liking that a bit. "Are you eating something?" Liam asked her.

"Not yet, but I'll have what you have," She said.

Liam pecked her lips and went to the bar to order some food and drinks.

"So... are you guys close huh?" Chase asked Harry.

"Yes, our families are friends so, we grew up together," He answered him.

"Should've been nice though," Chase said. "And you also swim, right? I've heard you won nationals." He continued.

"Yes, we're pretty good," Harry answered.

"I've won a couple myself, freestyle," Chase said.

"Not here man, that's Harry strong suit," Liam said dryly as he came back to their table, with a burger and some fries.

"The boys are here Harry. Over there,"
Liam continued pointing towards the pool table.

By the farthest one, there it was Aaron picking a fight with Louis and Niall.

"I did make the shot mate, pay me now!" said Louis pushing Aaron.

"Come on Liam!" Harry said standing up, as he watched them about to get into a fight.

"Do you want me to go with you?" Chase asked.

"No. Stay here with the girls," Liam said to him.

"I'll be back," Harry said to Zayn squeezing his hand.

"Be careful," Zayn said concerned.
       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Harry and Liam broke up the fight, Aaron and his friends left.

"What was that about Louis?" Harry asked him.

"They were pussies, I won the bet and couldn't stand it," he said smirking and shrugging.

"You used it yesterday without thinking of the consequences," Harry said scolding him.

"I fixed a car, big deal," Louis said.

"You know that it wasn't the only thing you did!" Harry shouted at him.

"What are you talking about? I didn't use it later," Louis said a little annoyed.

"Don't lie to me..." Harry said getting angry.

"Bloody hell... I'm telling you, I... didn't use it after I fixed the damn car!" Louis shouted at Harry pushing him and grabbing his wrist tight, as his eyes were turning black.

"Louis, stop," Harry said and his eyes turned pitch black too. "Bring it on, tough guy! You know I'm stronger than you!" Harry shouted as he pushed him against some barrels in the alley behind Nicky's. Louis crashing and falling back against them.

"Calm down mate! Nobody's here to fight you," Niall said trying to calm Harry down.

"You're using it in the open and you're going to expose us all!" Liam said, taking Harry's side.

"You have to understand Louis! It's addictive and it's gonna wear you out!" Harry said.

"Think whatever you want, I didn't do it!!" Louis shouted back, pushing Harry's shoulder as he walked into the bar's back door. Niall followed him behind.

"Arghhhh!!! Damn it!! Louis is lying," Harry growled to himself.

"How do you know?"asked Liam.

"I mean, you didn't use it, Niall would never lie to me. It has to be him, who else?" Harry said and then the door behind them opened.

"Are youh alright? I saw Louis stormed out with Niall..." Zayn said to them, wondering what might've happened.

"Yeah, all good," Liam said as he passed Zayn patting his back, going back inside with the girls and Chase.

"Hey..." he approached Harry and tried to comfort him a little, grabbing his arm. "Are youh alright? Let's goh," he said.

"Yes. Let's get out of here," Harry said smiling at him placing his hand in the small of Zayn's back as they entered the bar again.

Harry drove Zayn home and he thought about the great day that they had together and... his dream. He pulled over at Zayn's house entrance.

"Hey, thanks for today. I had a lot of fun... y'know, spending the day with youh," Zayn said smiling at Harry.

Harry doesn't know what it is about this guy that makes him all giddy inside and couldn't help to smile at him all the time.

"Me too, I had a pretty good time," He said. "You're the first person that I've brought over to my old family's house." Harry continued, and looked up to see Zayn's expression.

"Really? Why's that?" He asked surprised.

"Don't know... I'm not sure yet," Harry said smiling at him.

"Good night," Zayn said and smiled shyly back at him.