//information//

This story doesn't have any romance between reader and any of the characters from TPN

There are a lot of cursing in this book if you're not comfortable please kindly don't read this.

But I'll be censoring them (sh*t, f*ck)

This story has been in my drafts for so long---

Y/n's appearance in her 1st life is basically the female version of ranpo but with opened eyes.

Y/n's appearance in her second life is based on yourself

Updates: kinda slow I need time due to school

_____________

Name: Y/n

Age: 11 (1 month at the start)

Number: 88194

Personality: is two faced. One personality is childish and lazy but quick to catch on. One is due to her being desperate to fully end her life she can be kinda controlling. An empath. Both sides are silently chaotic. Her suicidal tendencies had turned into a self sacrifice later on.

Intelligence: since she's reborn for the second time, she has greatly highlighted past knowledge. 

Athletic traits: she has great endurance and stealth but lacks strength and a speed. She's fast but not quite enough since all she does is sleep her problems away.

Fun fact: she hates her birthday, cause it's the day she died

Past lives:

1st life: architect and psychology graduate, is an architect and sometimes helps in the agency. No love interests sadly.

2nd life: has an anemo vision, the assistant of the acting grand master, Jean. Helps in making strategies to prepare the other knights for battles against the threats of the Abyss order. Had a love interest but never had the chance to be in a relationship. Ouch.