Harry follows Louis' directions to an eerie, dark alley in the warehouse district. He can hear faint, tinny-sounding 1920s music from up ahead. Several guards, smartly dressed in suits and derby hats, stand outside a door.

As Harry approaches, one guard steps in his path, "Well, isn't that suit just the bee's knee!"

"Oh... uh... thanks," Harry says.

"What's your business, sir?"

"I'm here to see The Baron," Harry replies confidently.

"Heh. Another one of his playthings, eh? Good luck, sweetheart. Nice knowing ya," The man snickers letting Harry in.

Inside, through thick smoke, Harry sees a crowd of people in 1920s attire surrounding an old-timey cocktail bar. The decor is a mashup of turn of the century lodge and modern day industrial club. Exotic animal heads are mounted on the walls.

Men with cigars and women with long cigarette holders lounge on sleek banquettes.

"How am I going to find The Baron in here?" Harry thinks to himself frowning.

Harry hears cheering and the dull, meaty sounds of fists pounding on flesh. A crooked sign in the shape of an arrow, painted with the words 'To The Pit' points down a set of stairs.

As Harry pushes his way through the smoke to the bar, he gets a better look at the clientele.

"I've never seen so many suspenders and spats in one place... And how do those women get their hair to that wavy 1920s thing?" Harry thinks.

Harry decides to head somewhere less noticeable... but as he steps back, he bumps into someone.

"Oh, sorry," Harry apologizes.

Harry turns to see a gaunt, greasy haired vampire, blocking his path.

"Can I help you, young man?" The man asks.

"Yes... I'm looking for The Baron?" Harry asks.

"Oh you are?" The man smirks.

The man laughs... then stops and stares at Harry, licking his lips.

Harry's terrified, but he speaks up as loudly as he can, "I am. Can you help me or not?"

"Oh I think I can be very helpful."

The man steps menacingly towards Harry. But then, the vampire stops in his tracks when he sees the protective brand on Harry's forearm.

"Oh," The man says, "My humblest apologies. I never meant... I never thought to.."

"Get the hell away from him, McGinty!"

At the sound of the man's deep baritone, the room instantly hushes, and all attention turns to him. The vampire harassing Harry scurries away.

The man walks towards Harry, flanked by two cruel faced thugs.

"Are you... The Baron... sir?" Harry asks.

"I am. And what are you doing in my club?" The man asks sternly.

"I was sent by Louis Tomlinson," Harry says calmly.

The man studies Harry intently.

"Is that right? I suppose you are his type. Cocky. Idealistic. Human," The man says.

He spits out the last word with disgust, but Harry stares him in the eyes, refusing to back down.

"Come here then, you trollop," The man commands.