ᴇᴘɪɢʀᴀᴘʜ

ᴇᴘɪɢʀᴀᴘʜ

They had finally won Internationals , through all the months of drama and hardship they came out on top and were the best dance team in the world.

None of the dancers could believe that they had won, it all still seemed like a dream to them, a dream they were truly actually living through.

Even though it was incredible it definitely put mass amounts of pressure on them because they had to now uphold the title as International champions.

Many of the A-troupers had decided it was time to move on from The Next Step, feeling it was time for a new path. Everyone was growing old and only a few dancers remained.

Stephanie was planning on moving to Los Angeles to carry out her dream of becoming a triple threat, seeing as that's what she always wanted to do.

Max definitely broke out of his shell with The Next Step and that's what gave him the confidence to take on a different future to everyone else, he was going to university and couldn't be anymore excited.

Giselle's past year at The Next Step showed her that she could accomplish anything, as a co-captain she took her team to victory at the highest level and now she was ready for new challenges.

After Internationals, Thalia received an offer to dance with Barteks studio, Wygoan dance company. She had always wanted to travel the world and explore her polish heritage so she agreed to go, she just hoped Eldon understood that she had to follow her heart.

However, Eldon wasn't sure if he could continue without Thalia at the studio, all the sweet spots they found together had now gone sour. His presence round the studio once they got back was glum and saddening, everyone hated to see the once cheerful boy that miserable.

Going to Internationals was the best experience of West's life, he went travelling for the first time and saw many different cultures,  he was at the top of his game and definitely wanted to travel again soon but he didn't know if he could wait until Internationals to travel again.

Kara was still over the moon that they had won and when it came down to it, it was her and James' duet that had been the tie breaker. It was an amazing feeling that Kara knew she wouldn't be able to feel again. James was moving on, he focused on the band now and that was his future.

Since James moved on from The Next Step, Kara decided it was time to move on also, it didn't feel right without James by her side. She had been to Regionals, Nationals and Internationals, it was finally time for her to take her next step and that next step was to go to college with the intentions of getting a degree in dance.

She knew her new passion was to become a dancer on Broadway and her first step towards that was to attend 'California institute of the Arts'.

She would see James all the time, the two planned on staying together, there was no doubt about that. They just had to go long distance for a while and the two were both fine with it, she would come home on weekends so they could still see each other all the time.

It was a new beginning for every A-trouper. It was finally time for a change and nothing was going to stop them.

𝔸𝕌𝕋ℍ𝕆ℝ𝕊 𝕆𝕋𝔼𝕊

hi lovelies,

so I know this chapter was random and a bit weird but basically I just wanted to do a quick farewell to them because it's TIME FOR A NEW A-TROUPE, I'm excited about this but feel like you guys aren't :/

oh well, I'm excited and I can't wait for you guys to see what's in store for Bethany and the rest of the team!! I can't wait for Beth's and Noah's relationship to grow as well, it's going to be great

love you all,