ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

❀❀❀❀❀❀
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

The trio picked for the qualifiers for regionals were finally going through the routine that they had choreographed with Riley and to say it was a smooth going rehearsal would be wrong.

A lot was depending on this trio, it decided whether or not they got into Regionals, so it put a lot of pressure on the chosen three.

"Alright, guys, from the same spot. Ready?" Riley asked. "Five, six, seven-"

"Hey, can we go a little bit slower, Riley?" Noah stopped her.

"That's the tempo, Noah." Riley told him with a confused look, he knew that.

"Oh, okay." Noah nodded and got back into his position.

Bethany furrowed her eyebrows as she looked over at Noah, she could tell something was up and she was set on trying to find out what was wrong.

"Five, six, seven, eight.."

They went through the routine one again but Noah was continuing to mark through it, and it was clearly obvious.

"Full out, Noah!" Riley exclaimed but Noah continued to mark through it. "Five, six, seven, eight.. full out, Noah!"

When Noah lifted Bethany in the air she could feel his arms shaking and when he placed her pack down he clutched his back.

"Alright, guys, stop there. Richelle and Bethany, that was good. Noah, what's with the marking?" Riley asked.

"I'm just saving my energy for the qualifier." Noah explained, but it was blatantly a lie.

"Could I speak to you in my office?" Riley looked at Noah before gesturing towards her office. "Girls, you can just cool down you're done for the day."

"Wonder what's up with that." Richelle said as she walked over to her dance bag.

"Yeah, somethings got to be up with him." Bethany nodded as she watched Riley and Noah through the window.

Richelle looked to Bethany and then to where she was looking before looking back to the blonde, her eyes narrowing in suspicion. "You can't take your eyes off him."

Bethany's eyes snapped towards Richelle as she spoke directly to her. "Huh?"

"I said, you can't take your eyes off of him." Richelle repeated.

"Oh, I-I'm just making sure that he's okay, something is clearly wrong with him." Bethany explained.

"Sure you were." Richelle nodded. "Anyways, he needed to get his act up before we're all taken off of the dance, I can't have that, not this early into the dance season."

"Im sure we'll be fine, I bet there's an explanation for this." Bethany assured her.

"There best be." Richelle grumbled.

Bethany knew that the trio was important but right now she didn't really want to focus on that but instead what was going on with Noah because something was definitely up.

She looked back over but instead of her gaze testing on Noah it instead rested on Skyler, she was standing outside of the office listening to Riley and Noah's conversation, she couldn't believe it.