Criteria || Important

Hello, as you can see we have created a new page here to clear things up a little. We understand that it's disappointing when you're told that unfortunately, we are unable to promote your book.

What we are looking for are well-written books with unique, interesting plots that have killer hooks and minimal spelling and grammatical errors.

Wattpad is full of books, millions of them and unfortunately a lot of them are all the same, the same plots, (bad boy v good girl, aggressive Alpha, love triangles etc). We're not saying there's anything wrong with writing that, if that's what you want to write then that's fine, but they lack originality as there are loads of them here.

Some books need work, perhaps there's spelling, obvious grammatical error, maybe it doesn't flow as well as it should or is either difficult to follow or read. As a writer we want to be seen as professionals and that we know what we're doing, and not running a spell checker through our work is unprofessional and looks lazy.

Sometimes books just don't make us want to read on because the beginning isn't up to scratch. This could be to do with any number of reasons. Perhaps there isn't a hook to the start, the character wakes up in the morning, the character goes on about their school day, or maybe they describe every little detail about their lives on the first page, or even overloads the reader with too much description about their appearance.

What we will promote
• Well written stories with a minimum of 300 words
• Interesting first chapter / prologue
• Original, unique plots
• By writers with a good understanding of spelling and grammar
• Books that don't promote abusive relationships
(Aggressive, possessive, moronic Alphas)