Chapter 23

Thanks for still supporting me. Here an update for you guys enjoy ❤️

_______________________________________

That's beside the point let's get you warm up and he dragged me inside and give me a towel. I looked around to see two maids welcome us. Let's just see how this will turns our shall me.

So this is his house. He's rich rich. I never new this about him. Well I never ask. Come to think of it. I never really know about Lay that much. In our relationship only he knows all my past and secrets. I never knew his.

"Thanks... So this is your house?" I thank him and asked while looked at his family portrait on the wall.

"Yeah... Nothing fancy really" He replied and said something to the maid but I didn't quite hear them.

Nothing fancy. It place is huge. Enormous. If I was leaving like this I would be thrilled and excited.

"My lady young master ask of you to sit down and drink orange juice" I nodded politely to the maid and have a sipped of the drink.

"Where's Lay gone to?" I questioned.

"Oh the young master is taking a shower feel free to sit, he will be with you shortly" I really need to get used to this.

Few minutes have past, and he still isn't ready yet. One of the maids asked me to fecth him upstairs.

Calm down Jinah. I know this is your first time going to his room. Don't be so nervous. He is your boyfriend after all. It's normal to be going to his room.

Finally at his door of his room. Knocked on the door twice and then put back my hand back from my side, waiting for him to opened the door, patiently.

"Hello" I smiled. One of my hands wave towards him while the other one was hiding behind me. I was still nervous. But my smile quickly faded away when I saw his appearance, standing only a towel wrapped around his waist.

His chest was fully exposed. His hair was half wet and his freaking six packs abs was revealed!! Damn why the heck am I losing my words right now. His overloaded sexiness is once again making me melt.

"Anyeong Kai" I gulped a lump of saliva in my throat. "Go ahead put on your clothes first" I grabbed the doorknob as fast as I could to close the door and stand outside the room but he stopped me. I could feel my heart raising. I felt warm and I know my checks are red.

He grabbed my hand and turned me around to face him. I was blushing like crazy.

He moved closer to my ear"Jinah why are you leaving so suddenly" he said and pulled me into a hug.

"mhmm" I gulped again as I felt his abs.

He kissed me passionately and he’s kissing me. Once, twice, until I’ve had a taste and realize I’ll never have enough. He’s everywhere up my back and over my arms and suddenly he’s kissing me harder, deeper, with a fervent urgent need I’ve never known before.

"If you want me to stop, tell me now," he whispered. When she still said nothing, he brushed his mouth against the hollow of my temple.

We are kissing like crazy. Like our lives depend on it. His tongue slips inside my mouth, gentle but demanding, and it’s nothing like I’ve ever experienced, and I suddenly understand why people describe kissing as melting because every square inch of my body dissolves into his. My fingers grip his hair, pulling him closer. My veins throb and my heart explodes. I have never wanted anyone like this before. Ever.He pushes me backward and we’re lying down.

As we continued kissing we heard the door knocked and I pulled away from the kiss and he continued to kiss my neck.

"Jinah and young master dinners ready" The maids said and just that I remembered why I came up here to tell him about the dinner.

"Lay I think am hungry let's eat" I asked and he continues to kiss my neck.

"I'm serious" I said while trying to have a conversation with him

"Kiss me first then I go" He demand and I give him a kiss on the cheek "There happy" I smiled. I gently pulled him and we both went downstairs holding hands.

As we were eating, he kept on staring at me ever so admiringly.

"Do I have something in my face?" I asked checking my face.

"This" he pecked at me and I smiled back "Not in front of people,Lay"I was embarrassed and the maids and butler were just giggling.

___________________________________

I was laying on my queen sized bed thinking of the make out section we did earlier in the day at his house. I was blushing thinking about it. I was at home staring at the plain white  ceiling of my room just got back home. It's 7pm and I was alone in my room thinking about the kiss. He was a good kisser. I do say.

As I blushing, I remember that I kept some secrets from him.the one I was kissed by sung Hun and I will be moving soon. I need to come clean. I promise I will tell him tomorrow and besides it's the weekend. I asked him out and told him. Easy as that. I hope he isn't mad at me. 

________________________________________

Will she finally tell her secret to Lay? Will he be mad? Stay tune to find out. Don't forget to comment and vote. It means a lot from every single one of my readers.