Garcia Bell (Percabeth)

I was crying my eyes out as I sat on a park bench. My boyfriend of 5 months had just broken up with me because I no longer interested him. Apparently he had been dating about 20 girls at the same time! Then I realised I shouldn't be crying over an idiot like him. I should be out there helping other girls realise what jerks boys are and warn them! Wiping away my tears I walked around the park looking for couples.

Almost immediately I found one I could tell wouldn't last. A blonde haired, tanned girl was laughing with a dark haired, green eyed muscular boy who leaned down and kissed her. I knew he was a player immediately! He would probably dump her next week and had like at least five other relationships ongoing at the same time! I stalked over to them and tapped the girl on the shoulder. She looked up slightly annoyed at being interrupted.

"Yes? May I help you?" she asked, her startling gray eyes looking like storm clouds. "No." I said stiffly. 'I just wanted to warn you. This guy is going to dump you tomorrow for another girl. These players are no good at all. He's probably got five girls waiting for him at home!" I exclaimed angrily. She looked furious and I was feeling pleased, until she glared at me. Her glare was petrifying! "What did you call my fiance?" she asked in a low, calm voice that was terrifying. I gulped and took an involuntary step back. "He is most definitely not a player! You have no idea what he has done for me! He would never ever cheat on me. It would be pretty stupid to bring other girls to our apartment that we share. We have been dating for five years and we have sacrificed more for each other than you could possibly imagine! Your advice is not welcome and neither are you. Please leave right now or I will make you." she ordered, looking close to bursting with fury. I literally couldn't move under her gaze.

Her boyfriend put an arm around her and her expression softened. "Sorry. I lost control when you accused Percy of being a player. But please leave." she said. I instantly sprinted away. I had never been so terrified in my life! But I knew that girl had made a huge mistake. I thought I was proved right when I saw her again ten years later. She hadn't changed a bit, and looked exactly the same as before so I had no trouble recognising her. She was carrying a baby and her hand was held by a seven year old girl as they waited at the pick up point of a hotel. I stalked up to them and smirked smugly. "Didn't I tell you! Your 'husband' left you with two kids didn't he?" To my surprise, she smirked back. "No actually. He helped me rise to fame. I'm Annabeth Jackson, CEO of Athenian Architecture. My husband is Percy Jackson, Olympic Gold medalist and the world's leading marine biologist! In fact, here he is now!" she said, as a sleek black limo pulled in. "Not every good looking boy is a player, you know! Don't judge a book by its cover!" she advised before getting into the car and driving away.

That was the last I ever heard of Annabeth Jackson, but I have taken her advice to heart and learnt from it. That was how I met Percabeth.